Yokomo 1/10 On-Road BD7 Ver.RS Touring Car Chassis Kit EP #MRTC-BD7RS (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$179.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 180 points valued at USD$0.72.
Yokomo 1/10 On-Road BD7 Ver.RS Touring Car Chassis Kit EP #MRTC-BD7RS
Based on the competition-ready BD7 touring car chassis, but featuring injection molded composite versions of the original machined components, the BD7 RS version from Yokomo is perfectly advanced for entry-level to intermediate racers seeking a less costly alternative, yet having the same world-level racing pedigree and performance of the ﬂagship model.
Compatible with both spare and option parts already available for the BD7, this is a great chassis to use as a base for those seeking to step up incrementally. The drivetrain utilizes a molded spool joint in the front, with a gear differential in the rear. Chassis, upper deck and shock tower are the same carbon graphite as the BD7.
*Photos for reference only.
- Belt Driven 4WD
- 4-wheel Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
- Hub Carriers compatiable with double joint universal drive shafts
- 2.2mm Carbon Graphite High Traction Main Chasses
- 2.0mm Carbon Graphite Symmetrical Upper Deck
- Upgradable To A Full Competition DB7
- Fully Compatiable With BD7 Option Parts
- Lighweight molded composite shocks and eccentric belt tension cam
- Length: 354mm
- Width: 190mm
- Weight: ~1300g Fully equipped
- Wheelbase: 257mm (Adjustable)
- Gear Ratio: 2.0:1
- Yokomo 1/10 On-Road BD7 Ver.RS Touring Car Chassis Kit (1 set)
- 7.4 LiPo Battery
- Paint for Polycarbonate