Yeah Racing Li-Po Racing Pack 7.4V 5000mAh 25c with Case #LP-0050
Our Price: Price: USD$45.90
You Save: $39.10 (46%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 46 points valued at USD$0.18.
Yeah Racing Li-Po Racing Pack 7.4V 5000mAh 25c
This new Li-Po battery (LP-0050) is specifically developed for all 1:10 explosive RC cars. It makes the cars perform speedy! Most of the RC drivers comment it is a MUST buy item especially for the competition! The process of installation is very simple and time-saving which applies to all RC cars. Just strengthen your car with this powerful li-po battery!
- Discharge rate: 25C
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Length: 138mm
- Width: 47mm
- Height: 26mm
- Net: 305g
Why go Li-Po
Why go Li-Po?
- Runtime up to 30% longer than traditional NiMH/NiCd (of the same capacity).
- Weight up to 40% lighter than traditional NiMH/NiCd (of the same capacity).
- Li-Po power delivery ensures maximum power throughout the discharge cycle.
- Less internal resistance offered by advanced cell fusion technology.
- Less energy lost in form of heat makes a greater power output.
- Complicated maintenance-free or conditioning-free.
- Balancing port included.
- Compatibles 90% of 1/10 scale chassis with little or zero modification.
- Can be used and recharged unlimited times per session.
- Less cost over time as longer lifespan up to 10 times that of NiMH/NiCd.
- Sealed case makes perfect for tracks looking.
For your safety, please read the instruction before use.
Click the icon below to download.
In addition, please make sure that other series of Li-Po Battery Pack within the positive and negative sides or wires are certainly correct before using. You are welcome to inquire us about the subject.
Users should charge the battery within 0.5C rate for the first 8 to 10 sequences.
Subsequently, 1C rate charging is good to maintain the lifespan of battery.
Of course, users may use higher C rate to charge but it will affect the battery performance even life cycle is still short.
Therefore, we recommend all users should follow the above instruction of battery charging.