Xray 1/10 X1 2016 Specs Luxury Formula 1 Competition EP Car Kit #XR-370701
Formula 1 racing is the pinnacle of automotive racing technology where performance and technologies employed challenge the very laws of physics. Inspired by full-scale Formula 1 race cars, XRAY presents the all-new X1 based on XRAY’s European Championship-winning X12 pancar. Sharing many high-performance parts with its smaller cousin, the X1 has incorporated all of the finest details to achieve a state of race car perfection. XRAY focused its efforts on refining all of the already well-thought-out parts and assemblies to make the new X1 easy to drive, work on, and adjust. Designed in virtual reality using the world's most sophisticated CAD technology, and manufactured using the world's best machining and molding machinery in-house, the X1 has attained a level of top perfection that is second to none.
Legendary XRAY premium design, workmanship & material quality, and unmatched attention to detail result in a state of perfection achieved by well thought-out refinements to create a car that is easy to drive, work on, and adjust.
From unique HUDY Spring Steel™, through the world’s strongest Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, along with XRAY’s own secret composite materials, to premium high-grade graphite materials… everything is exclusive and premium on the X1. Using premium European exclusive materials crafted by XRAY’s engineering artists using state-of-the-art German, Italian, and Swiss CNC machines, the X1 is born from the finest the world has to offer.
*Photos for reference only.
- All-new floating servo system
- All-new steering arm floating system
- All-new side tubes
- All-new rear link brace
- All-new rear pod upper plate
- All-new central mount plate
- All-new shock mounting system
- All-new rear wing
- All-new aerodynamic X1 body
- XRAY 1/10 Formula race car with authentic 100% self-developed XRAY parts, designed and manufactured parts by XRAY in Europe
- High-competition design with focus on ultra-low weight, resulting in super-lightweight construction
- CNC-machined from custom-manufactured 2.5mm high-grade graphite material with a specially-designed compound for carpet racing and asphalt racing.
- Super-narrow chassis front allows for maximum traction while keeping sufficient steering and cornering speed.
- Chassis design has optimal stiffness for excellent handling, flexibility for maximum traction, and ideal torsional stability.
- Superb handling on either indoor or outdoor tracks, on carpet or asphalt.
- Improved steering response and optimal side-to-side weight transition.
- Battery placement can be quickly changed from inline to cross-chassis, to offer ideal weight balance depending on track conditions; composite battery backstops eliminate battery movement.
- Laydown steering servo orientation for lowest CG at chassis center
- Chassis and rear pod feature pre-drilled centerline holes for optimum weight balance adjustment
- Strong, simple, fully adjustable, yet smart and ultra-efficient front suspension
- High-grade graphite lower & upper suspension arms and arm mount plate
- Tiny, strong composite pivot balls for smooth, bind-free operation.
- Adjustable front caster via eccentric bushings for front upper plate: 3°, 6°, 9°, and 12°
- Adjustable front camber via eccentric bushings for front upper arms: 1.0°, 1.5°, 2.0°, and 2.5°
- Adjustable front upper & lower roll centers via included shims
- Adjustable front track-width adjustment via included wheel axle shims.
- Independent floating servo mounting system: choice of independent or fixed position
- Tiny, robust 4-spring servo saver protects the servo from impact damage. Provides precise steering and consistent handling, while making the car easier to drive.
- Pre-drilled chassis holes to accommodate either a micro or mid-size steering servo.
- Centrally-positioned servo saver arm with selectable Ackermann positions
- Servo arm mounting: choice of standard mounting or independent floating
- Adjustable bumpsteer characteristics via included shims
- Steering backstops mounted on lower arms allow adjustment of maximum steering angle
- Super-tiny yet robust steering blocks with multiple Ackermann positions, and ultra-precise inner hole for kingpin ensures wobble-free assembly.
- Adjustable, lightweight aluminum turnbuckles for front toe adjustment
- Compact, ultra-lightweight rear pod design with composite rear pod links located closer to chassis centerline.
- Narrow rear pod design gives improved steering response and optimal side-to-side weight transition.
- CNC-machined pod bulkheads made from premium extra-hard Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, additionally black coated for long life and stylish look.
- Rear pod upper plate made from strong graphite plate is the base for the central shock, the platform for the side tubes, and it connects the front chassis assembly with the rear pod.
- Ultra-precise, micro-size side shock is machined from premium Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, and is silicone oil filled to ensure constant and ultra-smooth damping.
- Linear side springs for more consistent and smoother compression for smoother out-of corner exiting, and reduction of traction rolling.
- Interchangeable internal parts, with fixed 1-piece precision pistons which are available with 3 different-diameter holes for damping adjustment: 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2mm with 2 and 3 holes.
- CNC-machined Swiss 7075 T6 alu shock body, hard-anodized, with fine external threading for quick & easy shock spring preload adjustment.
- CNC-machined ultra-precise wheel axles made from premium HUDY Spring Steel™ are additionally hardened and hand-ground for precision fitment.
- Ultra-strong lightweight hollow steel axle for maximum reliability and reduced rotational weight
- Rear differential with high-grade precision carbide balls for spur gear, hardened & precision-ground D-shaped steel shims, and premium carbide axial thrust-bearing.
- Precision-molded spur gear made from XRAY's exclusive composite material, ensures true running, super-quiet operation, and robustness for use with powerful motors.
- CNC-machined rear hubs made from lightweight aircraft aluminum, specially lightened and black-coated for stylish looks
- Rear left alu wheel hub features a center-balanced clamping mounting system, ensuring secure mounting while eliminating vibration and run-out.
- Full set high-speed, blue-sealed, steel ball-bearings used throughout the drivetrain and steering to ensure maximum efficiency. All bearings are degreased and oiled with AeroShell® Fluid 12 for maximum smoothness and long life.
- Multi-part front spoiler consists of composite bumper and Lexan™ downforce spoiler.
- Composite front chassis bumper is very rigid yet flexible to provide superior protection.
- Lightweight Lexan™ front spoilers – choice of low or high downforce spoilers for difference track conditions.
- High-efficiency, high-strength, adjustable-downforce rear wing with adjustable mounting height position on rear pod
- Class: 1/10 formula
- Length: 410 mm
- Width: Adjustable 180 mm front, 185 mm rear (depends on tires used)
- Wheelbase: 264 mm
- Xray 1/10 X1 2016 Specs Luxury Formula 1 Competition EP Car Kit
- Lexan Formula body & front wing
- HUDY Diff Grease
- Authentication Certificate
- Parts list & exploded view
- Shock oil
- Steering servo
- Radio equipment