Xray X12 2016 Specs 1/12 EP Pan Car #XR-370005
Our Price: Price: USD$199.90
You Save: $95.10 (32%)
Buy this item and earn 200 points valued at USD$0.80.
Xray X12 2016 Specs 1/12 EP Pan Car #XR-370005
XRAY's X12 2016 Link Spec 1/12 Pan Car Kit elevates pan car racing to the next dimension. The 1/12 scale pan car class is commonly referred to as “miniature Formula 1” and has proven to be the pinnacle class of RC car racing. Fractions of a second separate the world’s best drivers. Featuring a less complicated chassis configuration compared to larger touring cars, attention to detail is paramount. With their unparalleled experience and history of innovation, XRAY has achieved a state of pan car perfection with the X12 by focusing on strategically-planned refinements to create a car that is easy to drive, work on, and adjust.
New for 2016 Kit:
- Chassis: The chassis was updated to fit the redesigned fully-adjustable servo mount. The front chassis cutouts were updated to allow for increased chassis flex, allowing the car to generate more traction. The rear of the chassis features wider positions for the pod links, helping to increase the stability of the car. The chassis is the central backbone of the car. All main components attach to the rear pod suspension, which is directly connected via chassis links. Additional chassis features include holes for composite battery backstops to eliminate battery movement when inline battery alignment is used. CNC-machined from custom-manufactured 2.5mm high-grade graphite material with a specially-designed compound for carpet racing and asphalt racing, the X12 handles ideally on either indoor or outdoor tracks.
- Pod Plate: The entire rear suspension is mounted on a premium-quality graphite pod plate that works independently of the chassis. The design of the pod plate was updated to work with the redesigned aluminum rear bulkheads, as well as setting the rear pod links wider for more stability.
- Servo Mount: Unique & innovative fully-adjustable servo mount allows easy adjustment of the servo position. The servo is attached to independent mounts that are inserted in a groove on the front upper plate. Depending on the size of your servo, you can now easily install and adjust the servo and its position to the center of the chassis. By changing the orientation of the servo, you can adjust the weight balance of the car. The floating servo does not touch the chassis, so it eliminates unwanted tweak and also allows you to adjust any servo to the centerline of the chassis. The optimal position of the servo depends on the weight of the electronics. If the car is heavier on the right side, a left-side servo position is used… and vice versa.
- Center Shock Position Adjustment: Unique & innovative center shock position adjustment allows using various positions on the front upper graphite plate to adjust the shock position and the length of the shock. By using a longer or shorter shock, the damping and steering characteristics can be changed.
- Rear Suspension: The rear suspension has undergone significant changes and improvements including the rear pod plate, bulkheads, upper clamps, aluminum bulkhead brace, rear pod links position and the way the ride height is adjusted. The conventional rear pod is adjustable via pivot-ball links, providing extremely easy assembly and tuning while being very effective.
- Aluminum Bulkheads: Unique rear aluminum bulkheads and rear upper bulkhead clamps allow for ultra-low CG of the rear suspension. The tiny rear bulkheads including the upper bulkhead clamps are significantly lower and lighter, CNC-machined from premium extra-hard Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum and additionally black coated for long life and stylish look. The rear aluminum bulkhead brace has an updated design as well to fit the redesigned bulkheads.
- Rear Ride Height: The updated aluminum bulkheads allow for very quick & easy ride height adjustment. No more hassle to dismount the car to change the rear ride height! The included ride height shims are inserted between the bulkhead and upper bulkhead clamp to alter the ride height. Smart & easy. The ride height adjustment allows ultra-fine adjustment by 0.25mm increments, in comparison to the previous 0.5mm increments using eccentric bushings.
- XRAY 1/12 pan-car with authentic 100% self-developed XRAY parts, designed and manufactured parts by XRAY in Europe
- Legendary XRAY premium design, workmanship & material quality and unmatched attention to the finest details
- Simple yet effective and proven design, well thought-out details, unmatched precision of all small details
- High-competition design with focus on ultra-low weight, resulting in super-lightweight construction
- Optimized for indoor carpet racing as well as outdoor asphalt racing
- Class: 1/12 electric pan car
- Width: Adjustable 167mm +/- 2mm front, 169mm rear
- Length: 264mm (varies depending on rear tires used)
- Wheelbase: 201+/- 0.5mm
- Weight: 202g
- Ready-to-run weight: 840g approx.
- Xray X12 2016 Specs 1/12 EP Pan Car (1 pc)