Xray XB8E 2018 Specs 1/8 Luxary Electric Offroad Buggy Car Kit #XR-350155 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$579.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 580 points valued at USD$2.32.
Xray XB8E 2018 Specs 1/8 Luxary Electric Offroad Buggy Car Kit #XR-350155
Based on the ultra-successful XB8 platform, XRAY proudly presents the 2018-spec XB8E which incorporates the latest improvements and refinements gathered by the team, race-proven in the highest competition races around the world.
The craftsmanship, durability, and performance of XRAY kits have become legendary. Be part of the family, live the heritage.
The XB8E is typical XRAY: premium, professional, high-competition for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to the smallest details, and backed by premium service & support…a luxury masterpiece.
Designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German & Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY's legendary attention to detail by our artistic production specialists. The XB8E is truly a masterpiece.
With the chassis being one of the important components of the car, the all-new 2018 chassis features multiple improvements. The rear brace mounting position on the chassis was moved rearwards to improve chassis flex and give increased traction. The all-new chassis features chamfered front edges which prevents dirt pick-up when the chassis contacts the track. The chamfered edges will not “cut” the dirt, but rather the dirt will slide along the chamfered edges and not get stuck at the front of the chassis. The side guards were moved 4mm rearwards to ensure that under full throttle and full steering lock the inflated tires will not contact the side guards and can operate freely. With attention to the smallest details and a mandate to simplify servicing of the car, the all-new chassis features cross-platform compatibility to ensure you can use the same chassis either on the XB8 or XB8E. The XB8 chassis is CNC-machined from 3mm high-quality Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, strategically machined in low-stress areas, and then anodized to make it as light as possible without affecting strength or rigidity. Non-essential material below the engine, fuel tank, and differential was removed to allow for the lowest possible center of gravity and appropriate chassis flex.
*Photos for reference only.
- All-new chassis with more space between front wheels and side guards, new positions for rear brace for improved chassis flex characteristics, and chamfered front edges for less dirt pick-up
- All-new chassis design is now fully compatible between XB8 & XB8E platforms
- All-new wing mount is 40% lighter with super-low CG. With considerably less weight behind the rear suspension this significantly improves handling characteristics. All-new construction allows more flex. Features new, optimized wing mounting positions
- All-new rear brace between wing mount and rear chassis brace prevents rear gearbox breakage during impacts, as well as moving the transfer of energy to a different part of the chassis
- All-new weight transfer from rear wing to the middle of the car reduces tension on the rear diff bulkhead
- All-new rear body holder
- All-new rear shock tower features two lines of shock absorber mounting positions and an updated design to allow fitment of the new wing mount and gearbox brace
- Harder rear lower arms for increased side stability and improved durability in hot conditions
- All-new stronger, reinforced steering ball joints for increased reliability
- All-new composite graphite ball cup between steering ball and nut ensures free operation of pivot balls even in extremely dusty conditions
- All-new improved diff O-rings for more precise differential sealing
- Softer shock membranes for improved shock performance in bumpy conditions
- Front & rear CVD drive shafts for increased rear traction
- 2.6mm rear sway bar for increased traction
- All-new stronger head screws for diff bulkheads for more reliability
- High-speed body for improved handling on high-speed tracks and improved rotation in tight corners
- Length: 500mm
- Chassis length: 399.5mm
- Wheelbase: 322~328mm
- Width: 310mm
- Weight: 2014g
- Approximate running weight: 3450g
- Chassis: 3 mm CNC-machined Swiss 7075 T6 hardcoated aluminum
- Receiver tray: CNC-machined 2.2mm graphite
- Radio case: Composite
- Front upper deck: Composite
- Central diff upper deck: Composite
- Braces: Composite braces (front / rear)
- Suspension: Pivot ball fully adjustable suspension
- Rear suspension: Lower H-arm with adjustable upper camber link
- Front suspension: Lower H-arm with adjustable upper camber link A-arm
- Rear upright: Composite with dual arm mounting and 2 lower roll center positions and upper aluminum plate with 3 upper roll center positions
- Shocks: Big-bore shocks with various shock pistons featuring Delrin pistons
- Shock towers: Front & rear 4.0mm alu
- Type: Full-time shaft-drive 4WD with center differential
- Primary: Steel spur gear / pinion
- Drive shafts: HUDY Spring Steel™ CVD drive shafts
- Central shafts: HUDY Spring Steel™ CVD drive shafts
- Differentials: Sealed, 6 gear, silicone-filled
- Bearings: Rubber-sealed
- Pinion: 14T front / rear
- Crown gear: 46T front / rear
- Pinion gear: not included (optional 12T~17T)
- Spur gear: 46T
- Primary ratio: 3.33
- Final gear ratio: 11.79
- Xray XB8E 2018 Specs 1/8 Luxary Electric Offroad Buggy Car Kit (1 set)
- Pinion gear
- Tool Set
- Bearing Oil
- CA Glue
- Universal tool for all nuts and turnbuckles