Xray X12 2015 Spec 1/12 EP Pan Car Kit #XR-370004
Our Price: Low Price: USD$260.00
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 260 points valued at USD$1.04.
Xray X12 2015 Spec 1/12 EP Pan Car Kit #XR-370004
This is the XRAY X12 2015 Link Spec 1/12 Pan Car Kit. XRAY's legendary design, craftsmaship & quality, has been combined with unmatched attention to detail to deliver a state of perfection that can only be achieved through well thought-out refinements. The X12'15 offers all of that and more, creating a car that is easy to drive, work on, and adjust. Proprietary HUDY Spring Steel™, the world’s strongest Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, with XRAY’s own secret composite mixtures and premium high grade graphite materials..
*Photos for reference only.
- Chassis: The chassis is 3mm narrower compared to the previous chassis to centralize all the weight to the centerline even more. The cutouts under the front suspension are smaller to stiffen the flex, optimize steering characteristics, and make the care easier to drive. The chassis allows for changing the center shock position to either forward or rearward position, and includes holes for composite battery backstops to eliminate battery movement when inline battery alignment is used.
- Pod Plate: The pod plate is 3mm narrower to allow the composite rear pod links to be repositioned more towards the center to improve steering response and side-to-side weight transition.
- Center Shock Position Adjustment: Allows the center shock position to be changed. By moving the center shock mounts on the chassis to either the forward or rearward position, the dampening and steering characteristics of the car can be changed. The forward shock position allows the car to drive better over bumps and improves on-power traction, while the rearward shock position improves steering response and the car changes direction quicker.
- Micro Shock Absorber: The fully-adjustable shock is a scaled down version of a touring car shock. The fine-threaded shock body allows for quick and easy shock spring preload adjustment. Tiny, thin shock membrane gives smooth dampening characteristics, and a super-soft silicone shock O-ring gives super-smooth operation while preventing oil leakage. The shock shaft with precise-molded composite shock piston ensures optimum shock oil flow and smooth shock absorber action. Shock construction allows for quick and easy shock-length adjustment for rear pod downstop adjustment.
- Shock Adapter: The shock adapter allows for quick & easy changes to the shock position. Using the adapter allows for the forward shock mounting position, and when the adapter is removed the standard rearward position is used.
- Steering Block: Excess play in the steering block was removed to improve steering response.
- Bump Steer Shims: 3mm shims are included for the steering block to make the car easier to drive under high-traction conditions.
- Upper Arm Position Adjustment Shims: The upper arm shims allow for moving the front upper arm mount together with the upper arm more out from the lower arm, thus generating less camber gain and making the car easier to drive. With more shims, less camber gain is generated, reducing initial steering and giving less “twitchiness.”
- Composite Upper & Lower Pivot Brace: The composite upper & lower pivot brace were redesigned to allow the pivot ball be to lowered by 0.5mm so as to lower the roll center of the car. Lower roll center provides more rear traction and stabilizes the rear of the car.
- Pod Pivot Ball: The pivot ball is smaller to save the weight. The pivot ball has an internal thread so the locking nut mounted on the top is not used any more. This saves weight but also allows for greater side movement of the whole rear pod.
- Rear Link Pod Upper Plate: Rear link pod upper plate includes a hole so the optional side shock can be mounted. The advantage of using the side shock is that it provides more traction in low-to-medium traction conditions.
- Rear Link Brace: The rear link brace was redesigned to allow the battery to be moved 4mm more rearward when the cross-chassis alignment battery configuration is used. By moving the battery more rearward, the car has more steering.
- Composite Battery Backstops: Included composite battery backstops eliminate battery movement when the inline alignment battery configuration is used.
- Orange Anodizing: The majority of aluminum parts are orange anodized for a more distinctive XRAY look.
- Weight Balance: As part of the chassis design, weight balance was thoroughly redesigned and improved on the X12'15 platform. The battery placement was moved to the left side for improved side-to-side weight balance and to reduce rear pod binding caused by motor wires.
- Class: 1/12 electric pan car
- Width: adjustable 167mm +/- 2mm front, 169mm rear
- Length: 264mm (varies depending on rear tires used)
- Wheelbase: 201+/- 0.5mm
- Weight: 202g
- Ready-to-run weight: 840 g - incl. BL system (varies depending on equipment used)
- Xray X12 2015 Spec 1/12 EP Pan Car Kit (1 Set)
- Motor & ESC
- 1S LiPo Battery & Charger
- 1/12 Pan Car Tires & Wheels
- 1/12 Pan Car Body
- Steering servo
- Radio equipment