Hobbywing XERUN XR10 120A Pro 1S 1/12 Competition Sensored Brushless ESC #XR10 Pro 1S (FREE SHIP)
[XR10 Pro 1S]
Our Price: Low Price: USD$199.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 200 points valued at USD$0.80.
Hobbywing XERUN XR10 120A Pro 1S 1/12 Competition Sensored Brushless ESC #XR10 Pro 1S
This is Hobbywing XERUN XR10 Pro 1S 1/12 Competition Sensored Brushless ESC.
- Word's Champion's choice, ROAR APPROVED
- Redesigned new architecture platform
- 40% smaller in volume* (*6mm shorter, 6mm smaller in width)
- 24% lighter in weight (12g lighter than the previous generation)
- Premium MOSFETs (Toshiba MOSFETs)
- Super BEC. Internal BEC features booster circuitry can output the current/voltage of up to 6A/6V and power various servos without connecting any extra receiver battery.
- Built-in electronic switch (with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, dust-proof and shock-resistant design)
- Built-in capacitor module saves space and weight making the wiring simple and neat.
- PWM Frequency tuning - guarantees precise and accurate throttle and brake control for all classes of competitions (esp. the Stock class).
- Maximum Cooling performance - Separate Programming/Fan Port
- The separate PRG/FAN port on the ESC can power an external fan to maximize cooling performance or connect the ESC to an LCD program box or WiFi module for ESC programming.
- XR10 PRO 1S
- p/n: 30112603
- Application: 1/10 - 1/12 Brushless sensored system
- Cont.: 120A
- Peak Current: 830
- Input: 1S LiPo/3-4 Cells NiMH
- BEC output: Switch Mode:6V/3A
- Programmable: Yes
- Firmware update: Yes
- WiFi Module: Enabled
- Dim.: 37.5x31x15.9mm
- Weight: 35.6g 1.26oz
- 14 Ga & 12Ga Wires (Two Types)
- RX Wire
- Bonus accessories (heat sink, etc)
- User's manual