Hobbywing Xerun XR10 PRO V4 160A Sensored Brushless Competition ESC For 1/10 or 1/12 Car #XR10 PRO V4 (OR) (FREE SHIP)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$209.90
Buy this item and earn 210 points valued at USD$0.84.
Hobbywing Xerun XR10 PRO V4 160A Sensored Brushless Competition ESC For 1/10 or 1/12 Car Orange #XR10 PRO V4 (OR)
In the arena and competition of RC car racing, no matter on-road or off- road, 0.001 second can make quite a difference. The 0.001 second can allow you to win the race (or lose the Race), how can you gain a major advantage? Besides driving skills and luck, an element that truly helps is the power system you are going to use. With HOBBYWING’s upcoming XERUN XR10 Pro ESC & V10 G2 motor, HOBBYWING driver Bruno Coelho TQ’d and won the 2016 TITC in the modified class, his teammate Nicolas Lee broke into the top 10 in the same class. Bruno Coelho also TQ’d and won round 2 of the 2016 ETS in Germany with a XERUN XR10 Pro ESC and V10 G2 4.5T motor. THE XERUN XR10 Pro’s great performance at well-known competition has already made it popular at home and abroad.
- Special Design for Top Racing: Reliable hardware combined with intelligent software (containing 10 common select-to-use profiles) creates an ideal power solution to 1/10th, 1/12th scale top touring car, Pan car and buggy racing.
- High Power Output: Continuous current of 160A and peak current of up to 950A guarantees a stable and high current output continuously during competitions.
- High current/voltage BEC: The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 4A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V allows the user to use various high voltage servos.
- Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies: Independent and adjustable throttle & brake PWM frequencies guarantee precise and accurate throttle and brake control for all classes of competitions (esp. the Stock class).
- Programming/upgrading/data reading wirelessly: With Hobbywing’s WiFi module and iPhone or an Android phone (with the HOBBYWING WiFi Link software installed), the user can program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event.
- Efficient Heat Dissipating System: The aluminum casing and reticular heat sink combined with the HOBBYWING patented copper heat-conductive plates which are attached to the MOSFET board allows the internal heat to be quickly transferred to the heat sink for dissipation. With the high-performing detachable cooling fan, a highly reliable heat transfer system for maximum cooling is accomplished.
- Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch: The XR10 Pro ESC features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Innovative data-logging Function: This ESC features the data-logging function which can record the maximum ESC/motor temperature, RPM and etc. in real time and allows the user to analyze the recorded data via the LCD program box or WiFi module after each use.
- Separate Programming/Fan Port: The separate PRG/FAN port on the ESC can power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect the ESC to a LCD program box or WiFi module for ESC programming.
- Cont./Peak Current - 160A/1200A
- Motor Type - Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motors
- Applications - 1/10th, 1/12th Touring Car & Buggy; 1/8th, 1/10th Rock Crawler
- Motor Limit - Brushless Motor Limit with 2S LiPo/6S NiMH: (Touring Car) T=3.5T, (Buggy) T=5.5T
- Brushless Motor Limit with 3S LiPo/9S NiMH: (Touring Car) T=4.5T, (Buggy) T=6.5T (* Note 1)
- LiPo/NiMH Cells - 2-3S LiPo/4-9S NiMH
- BEC Output - 6V/7.4V Switchable, Continuous Current of 4A (Switch-mode)
- Cooling Fan - Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6V/7.2V
- Connectors - Input End: No Connectors; Output End: No Connectors
- Size/Weight - 37.5x30.9x31.6mm / 95g (w/ wires)
- Programming Port - PRG/FAN Port
- Hobbywing Xerun XR10 PRO V4 160A Sensored Brushless Competition ESC (1 pc)