Hobbywing XERUN Justock Zero Spec Sensored Brushless ESC w/ Stock 3650 13.5T #COMBO-XR10-JS4-G2 Discontinued
Our Price: Low Price: USD$89.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 90 points valued at USD$0.36.
Hobbywing XERUN Justock Zero Spec Sensored Brushless ESC w/ Stock 3650 13.5T Motor Combo #COMBO-XR10-JS4-G2
- Hobbywing XERUN XR10-Justock Zero-timing Design Sensored Brushless ESC For 1/10 RC CAR #XR10 Justock
- Hobbywing XERUN Justock 3650SD G2 Sensored Brushless Motor (13.5T)
Hobbywing XERUN XR10-Justock Zero-timing Design Sensored Brushless ESC For 1/10 RC CAR #XR10 Justock
This is the Hobbywing Justock Club Spec Sensored Brushless ESC. Race a spec stock class? The Hobbywing Justock is the perfect ESC for the stock racer seeking a fixed timing, small and lightweight solution. The ESC also boasts plenty of programmable features and is an excellent choice for the rock clawler racer. To keep your investment protected, the Justock features low voltage cut-off, over-heat protection and throttle signal loss protection.
- Low cost, high performance.
- Small and light weight.
- Drives sensored and sensorless brushless motors, best control feelings.
- The internal timing is always zero degree to complaint with the rules of SPEC races such as ROAR SPORTMAN.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Plenty of programmable items.
- Easily programmed with the LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- Also suitable for rock crawler pro race when using “Crawler” working mode.
- Output: Continuous 60A, burst 380A.
- Input: 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd
- Input * Note #1 : 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd
- Built-in BEC: [email protected] (linear mode BEC)
- ESC programming: Via RX Cable (or Throttle Control Cable)
- Motor Supported: Sensor and sensorless brushless motor
- Motor KV Limit: With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH: 1/10 on-road: >=8.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=11.5T
- With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH: 1/10 on-road: >=13.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=17.5T
- Suitable Car: 1/10,1/12 all competitions, 1/10,1/8 rock crawler
- Cooling Fan Powered by stable BEC 6V
- Size: 33.5mm(L) * 28.5mm(W) * 30.5mm(H)
- Weight: 59.8g (w/o wires, cooling fan)
- Hobbywing XERUN XR10-Justock Zero-timing Design Sensored Brushless ESC (1 pcs)
- Senor Cable
Hobbywing XERUN Justock 3650SD G2 Sensored Brushless Motor (13.5T)
This is the Hobbywing XERUN Justock 3650SD G2 Sensored Brushless Motor. Considering the 3650 series has been around for a while and has proven it's usefulness, Hobbywing introduces the second generation, the G2.
The biggest and most notable advancement with the G2 is the updated aluminum can design. The first 3650 series used a iron case that looked bland and featured few ventilation holes. The G2 now uses an aluminum milled can that has been purpose refined with improved looks, improved ventilation and improved heat dissipation.
- Great Construction: The use of a heat-resistant magnet attached aluminum case and double insulated windings, Japanese high precision bearings, and rotor with a strong structure guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- Cool Look & Good Heat-dissipation: The aluminum case (different from the Justock3650 G1’s iron case) with a unique design not only creates a cool look but helps to dissipate heat.
- Linear & Smooth Control: The built-in Hall sensor non-adjustable end bell combined with a high precision and balanced rotor guarantees the user a smooth and linear power on demand.
- Re-buildable Design: The end bell is easy to be removed for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts such as rotor and sensor module (Ex bearings).
- Plug-and-Play: Customized 3.5mm low impedance bullet connectors pre-soldered to the motor wires guarantee easy use and firm connections between the ESC and motor.
- Compatible with XR10 Justock ESC: This motor is perfectly matched with the XR10-Justock ESC for all zero timing spec racing and also compatible with other Hobbywing Electronic Speed Controllers including other brands and is used in various 1/10th, 1/12th scale on-road & off-road vehicles. It is an ideal choice for Stock or Sport class racing but can also be a great choice for beginners or for the racers looking for a practice motor.
- Complied with IFMAR, ROAR Rules: The motor design is in compliance with IFMAR and ROAR specifications.
- Scale: 1/10th
- Brushed/Brushless: Brushless
- Sensored/Sensorless: Sensored
- Pole Count: 2
- Relevant Parameters:
- KV Rating: 2800
- LiPo Cells: 2-3S
- No Load Current (A): 1.9V
- Size & Weight:
- Outer Diameter: 35.9mm
- Length: 52.5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
- Weight: 183 grams
- Other Parameters:
- Timing: Fixed
- Applications: 1/10th, 1/12th On-road (competition touring car or drift, F1, Mini car, etc.) and Off-road (buggy, 2WD SCT & truck) racing or bashing and Rock Crawlers (21.5T & 25.5T only).
- Hobbywing XERUN Justock 3650SD G2 Sensored Brushless Motor (13.5T) (1 pcs)
- Senor Cable