Hobbywing XERUN AXE540 1800KV-FOC Sensored Brushless System For 1/10 Rock Crawler #XERUN AXE540 1800KV FREE SHIP
[XERUN AXE540 1800KV]
Our Price: Low Price: USD$249.90
Buy this item and earn 250 points valued at USD$1.00.
Hobbywing XERUN AXE540 1800KV-FOC Sensored Brushless System For 1/10 Rock Crawler #XERUN AXE540 1800KV
This is Hobbywing XERUN AXE540 1800KV-FOC Sensored Brushless System For 1/10 Rock Crawler.
*Photos for reference only.
- For: 1/10 Scale Crawler
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Word's First FOC brushless system for Rock Crawler. Field-Oriented Control for Super Linearity & High Torque & Extreme Silence.
- Polarity Protection: Yes. it is not a typo. No more "oops" moment. The chip-type magnetic encoder inside the motor guarantees consistency between three phases’ signals and always outputs the pure and precise signals indicating the rotor position.
- The waterproof and dust-proof design (*IP67 standards) allows the AXE brushless power system to be used in all weather & track conditions without any issue of damage caused to the system from water or dust. Damage to the vehicle caused by water, mud, or conditions should be monitored closely when running in muddy, wet, or adverse conditions.
- Intelligent torque output & speed closed-loop control for easy control, and consistent motor RPM under all loads.
- The adjustable drag brake & drag brake rate control with the maximum drag brake of up to 200% (that’s near twice the drag brake of standard brushless power systems) can provide
- unprecedented parking capacity on slopes, with no jerky stops.
- The innovative built-in Bluetooth connectivity. allows users to read ESC data or update ESC firmware via a smartphone (installed with the HW LINK app).
- The motor with 4 poles & 12 magnets, featuring Hobbywing’s “staggered pole” patent has zero cogging effect & torque ripple. It can work smoothly at low speeds. This greatly improves
- the maneuverability of rock crawlers at low speeds.
- The new sensor harness, which features the plug-and-screw design, has a silicone O ring inside. The new design & O ring not only provide a firm connection between motor and ESC but solve “waterproof” challenge for sensor ports.
- Advanced and secure electronic switch features a waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff, thermal, fail-safe (throttle signal loss), motor lock-up, and overcurrent.
- Scale: 1/10th
- Brushed/Brushless: Brushless
- Sensored/Sensorless: SD FOC
- Waterproof: YES (IP67）
- Applications: 1/10 Rock Crawler
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/360A
- Input Voltage: 2-3S Lipo/6-9 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode:6V/[email protected]
- Wires & Connectors
- Input Wires: Red-14AWG-200mm*1/ Black-14AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: No
- Input Connectors: XT60
- Output Connectors: Solder Posts
- ESC Programing via
- SET Button on ESC: Not Supported
- LED Program Box: Not Supported
- LCD Program Box: Not Supported
- WiFi Module: Not Supported
- Bluetooth Connection: Supported
- Firmware Upgrade: Supported
- Size: 47.4x36.2x24.6mm
- Weight: 82g
- Poles: 4
- Resistance: .055Ω
- No Load Current: 1.2A
- Diameter: 36.0mm (1.42")
- Length: 48.8mm (1.92")
- Shaft Diameter: 3.175 (0.125")
- Shaft Length: 15.5mm (0.61")
- Weight: 175g (6.17oz)
- Hobbywing XERUN AXE540 1800KV-FOC Sensored Brushless System For 1/10 Rock Crawler (1 set)