Xray XB4 1/10 2WD Buggy EP Car Kit 2014 Spec #360500 (Discountined)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$364.00
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 364 points valued at USD$1.46.
Xray XB4 1/10 2WD Buggy EP Car Kit 2014 Spec #360500
XB4 2WD shares all the finest features of the European Champion XB4…refined for the 2WD class. Tested, developed & designed for high-traction tracks, carpet & astro, the XB4 2WD is everything you need.
The success of the XB4 platform which took the racing world by a storm surprised everyone but us. The R&D and racing teams have spent countless hours for nearly 2 years in developing, prototyping and testing the all-new XB4 platform to create the best-performing 1/10 off-road racing car. The European Champion title in its first year of debut has been a stamp of our dedication and passion that we put into this project, and a reward for the work of the entire team. Based on the XB4 platform, the 2WD version shares all the racing DNA of the XB4 and shares almost all parts to make both cars fully compatible with each other.
The new XB4 2WD is everything you need for high-traction tracks, carpet or astro to bring you to the winners circle.
*Photos for reference only.
- Body: 1/10
- Revolutionary & unique chassis design
- First 1/10 off-road 2WD chassis with Multi-Flex Technology™
- CNC-machined Swiss 7075 T6 alu backbone provides stability and stiffness, allowing torsional flex
- Precision-engineered composite chassis plate absorbs vibration and works with Multi-Flex Technology™ to allow independent front and rear flex adjustment
- Top deck comprised of graphite top deck and alu front brace connected via bushing
- Front, center, and rear drivetrain bulkheads keyed to composite frame
- Super-easy and fast diff access
- Lengthwise & lateral reinforcing braces
- Integrated 25° front pre-angle
- Well-designed layout for optimum weight distribution and balance for carpet and astro surface
- Smart & innovative motor mount with eccentric mounting plate gives solid mounting, and allows for quick & easy mesh adjustment
- Composite battery straps
- CNC-machined shock towers made from premium-grade 3.0mm thick graphite material, includes variable shock mounting positions
- Optional weight mounting positions
- Rear gear differential with adjustable oil viscosity featuring 35T crown gear and 14T pinion gear
- Central slip-adjustable clutch with 81T main spur gear
- Central and rear CVD drive shafts
- Super-smooth, super-light maintenance-free composite gear differential is ideal in most types of tracks
- Adjustable gear differential stiffness via oil viscosity
- Big-bore, membrane-less shock absorbers for easy, consistent building and rebound setting
- Fully-adjustable front and rear suspension geometry: caster, camber, toe, kick-up, anti-squat, ride height, downstops, track-width, roll center, wheelbase
- Length: 362mm
- Width: 245-250mm
- Weight: 800g
- Ready-To-Run Weight: 1615g
- Wheelbase: 284-290mm
- Chassis: CNC-machined Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum
- Front upper deck: Machined 2.1mm laminated carbon graphite
- Suspension: Adjustable suspension via Integrated Suspension System I.S.S.
- Rear suspension: Lower arm with adjustable upper camber link
- Front suspension: Lower arm with adjustable upper camber link and with 6° caster blocks
- Rear upright: Composite 0° toe-in with dual arm mounting and 3 roll center positions
- Shocks: Big bore membrane free shock absorbers with Delrin pistons
- Shock Towers: Machined 3.0 mm laminated carbon graphite (front + rear) with multiple shock mounting and camber link roll center positions
- Drivetrain Type: 2WD
- XB4 2WD Chassis Kit (1 set)
- XRAY XB4 DMX Body (1 pc)
- XRAY Aerodisk 14mm Wheel hex hub (4 pcs)
- HUDY Graphite Grease
- HUDY Silicone Oils
- Authentication Certificate
- Set-up sheet
- Parts list & Exploded view
- Pinion Gear
- Tire (4 pcs)