Wrap Up Next Combination Front Axle w/ Carbon Spacer For GX VX YD-2 Knuckle #0385-FD
Integrated structure that enhances front rolling performance. GX / VX / YD-2 Knuckle Combination Front axle newly appeared!
Focusing on the integrated structure of axle and wheel hub which was adopted in some racing models etc. Arrange for RWD drift in WRAP-UP flow. Highly accurate merit of the integrated structure
By eliminating the play between the axle and the axle - hub, we will improve the rolling performance of the front, which is important for running well. Hardened steel made.
For the lineup, we prepared each combination axle body, set with carbon spacer and combination axle body / carbon spacer separately.
- The coaxiality is realized by the integral structure of axle and hub. Also eliminating the play between the axle and the hub.
- GX / VX knuckle series / YD - 2 knuckle designed just. (For the VX knuckle ver.1 / YD-2 knuckle, use the attached shaft extension collar of 1.5 mm.)
- The axle part is polished to minimize backlash between the bearings.
- Optional carbon brake disc (scheduled to be released in July) can be installed.
- Hub thickness is 5 mm. It can be widened to 7 mm using carbon spacer.
- Since it is a method of fixing the wheel from the front side with a screw, as in the conventional way the screw of the axle
- There is no thing that the part protrudes.
- For: GX VX YD-2 Knuckle
- Material: Graphite
- Color: Black
- Combination Axle Body (2 pcs)
- axle extension spacer 1.5 mm (2 pcs)
- center caps (2 pcs)
- screws (10 pcs)
- Carbon spacer 2 mm (2 pcs)