NOVAK Vulcan Spec 540 Brushless Motor 13.5T For 1/10 1/12 RC Car #3643
Racers and hardcore enthusiasts need a motor that is not only fast, but designed for the demands of World Championship-caliber racers and the harsh conditions of the open track. Novak engineers have taken the proven Ballistic platform to the next level with the Vulcan Spec brushless motor. New high-RPM stator, new endbells, and fresh rotor options give racers and power-hungry bashers exactly what they are looking for. Like its predecessor, Novak’s Vulcan motors are 100% user rebuildable, tunable, and serviceable. The Vulcan line-up brings Novak’s 35+ years of racing experience, and its engineering-driven design team together for a blend of performance and quality that is un-matched and backed by a name you can trust.
VULCAN SPEC: For sanctioned spec-class racing dominance, the Vulcan Spec uses the largest wire diameter permitted, and is hand-wound (US-made red wire), assembled and tested by Novak motor experts. The combination of American red wire and Novak's race-winning stator design has been proven time and time again to provide the performance advantage all racers are looking for. The Vulcan Spec is “THE” motor to have in the spec racing world.
VULCAN OUTLAW: Maximum power in spec-turn motors is what the Vulcan Outlaw series is all about. Rules go by the wayside as Novak engineers have designed the Outlaw for maximum speed. This motor features Novak’s ULR (ultra-low-resistance) stators that are wound for maximum copper fill and, simply put, make more power. The Vulcan Outlaw motors are perfect for tracks that use their own breed of rules, or for racers who want to unleash the full potential of a spec-turn motor.
READY FOR THE BATTLEFIELD
Spec racing has been proven to be the ultimate battle ground. Aspiring pro racers, long-time local pros, spec-class cherry pickers, all come together to duke it out. Novak’s Vulcan Spec and Vulcan Outlaw motors give racers the advantage due to the motor’s core design. Torque and RPM create the power, and how you get there has much to do with the efficiency. Solid and consistent power comes from an efficient design with no mask of crazy torque, or super RPM. The Vulcan motors have been developed to give racers the best balance of RPM and torque for today's generation of spec classes, gearing ranges, and vehicle designs. Early testing has been extremely positive and most have cried “cheater!" to our test racers.
COMPLETELY REBUILDABLE DESIGN
The new Novak Vulcan motors have the same race-friendly, Ballistic brushless motor design and is completely rebuildable. At the track, service and repairs are a snap, allowing you to get back to turning laps right away. Replaceable sensor harness, replaceable and tuning rotors, replaceable sensor board, replaceable stator, replaceable end bells and bearings- you name it. If the motor has it, you can pick up the spare part and be back in action in no time!
- Pro spec racing motor featuring a high RPM stator hand wound with Novak's American Red Wire for spec class racing dominance
- One-piece front can with large vents to ensure proper bearing alignment and maximum airflow
- Approved for ROAR Racing- 13.5T and 17.5T (10.5T and 21.5T pending approval)
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Rebuildable design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Part Number: #3643
- Motor Size (540): 52.6 x 35.8mm
- Motor Weight: 173g
- Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125"
- Magnetic Material: High-Strength Sintered Neodymium
- Design: Sensored
- Stator Insert Color: Orange
- NOVAK Vulcan Spec 540 Brushless Motor 13.5T (1 pc)