NOVAK Vulcan Outlaw 540 Brushless Motor 10.5T for 1/10 1/12 RC Car #3630 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Price: USD$86.49
You Save: $33.50 (28%)
Buy this item and earn 86 points valued at USD$0.35.
NOVAK Vulcan Outlaw 540 Brushless Motor 10.5T for 1/10 1/12 RC Car #3630
Racers and hardcore enthusiasts need a motor that is not only fast, but designed for the demands of World Championship-caliber racers and the harsh conditions of the open track. Novak engineers have taken the proven Ballistic platform to the next level with the Vulcan line of brushless racing motors. New high-RPM stator, new endbells, and fresh rotor options give racers and power-hungry bashers exactly what they are looking for. Like its predecessor, Novak’s Vulcan motors are 100% user rebuildable, tunable, and serviceable. The Vulcan line-up brings Novak’s 35+ years of racing experience, and its engineering-driven design team together for a blend of performance and quality that is un-matched and backed by a name you can trust.High Quality Steel: Novak uses the highest quality steel in the stators, and has developed a proven stator shape. Used to win countless races over the years, and proven to be one of the most efficient designs on the market. Vulcan stators have been updated slightly to increase the basic RPM range. Since the stators are interchangeable, the Vulcan Spec can easily be converted to an Outlaw motor or vice-versa.
Red Wire: The wire is the coil of the motor, and Novak uses 100% made in the USA, 99.9% copper wire. The coveted red wire has been the talk of the racing world, and is used in each Vulcan motor.
Larger Vents: The Vulcan utilizes an all-new, front endbell with larger vents and a one-piece front can to ensure maximum airflow and proper bearing alignment. The timing assembly has also been improved to allow easy, consistent, and a wide adjustment range. An easier to service motor means you are back on the track faster!
Tuning Rotors: The Vulcan Spec and Vulcan Outlaw motors either include a 12.3mm or 12.5mm rotor depending upon the wind. For “outlaw” tracks, the 13mm and 14mm rotors offer more options for torque hungry racers. The Vulcan motors allow you to experiment for your perfect feel.
Maximum power in spec-turn motors is what the Vulcan Outlaw series is all about. Rules go by the wayside as Novak engineers have designed the Outlaw for maximum speed. This motor features Novak’s ULR (ultra-low-resistance) stators that are wound for maximum copper fill and, simply put, make more power. The Vulcan Outlaw motors are perfect for tracks that use their own breed of rules, or for racers who want to unleash the full potential of a spec-turn motor.
Novak has been building sensored racing motors for over 10 years—longer than any other brushless motor manufacturer. The Vulcan is bred from these years of experience, uses high-quality materials, and has pride of craftsmanship.
COMPLETELY REBUILDABLE DESIGN
The new Novak Vulcan motors have the same race-friendly, Ballistic brushless motor design and is completely rebuildable. At the track, service and repairs are a snap, allowing you to get back to turning laps right away. Replaceable sensor harness, replaceable and tuning rotors, replaceable sensor board, replaceable stator, replaceable end bells and bearings- you name it. If the motor has it, you can pick up the spare part and be back in action in no time!
- Magnetic Material: High-Strength
- Stator Insert Color: Gray
- Engineered for the maximum power and speed and ideal for tracks that use their own breed of rules
- One-piece front can with large vents to ensure proper bearing alignment and maximum airflow
Stator includes gray insert and features a "groove" etching to differentiate it from the Vulcan Spec stators
- High-RPM stator, wound with Novak's American Red Wire with maximum copper fill for the fastest speeds
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All brushless motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
- Motor size: 52.6 x 35.8mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.125"
- Design: Sensored
- NOVAK Vulcan Outlaw 540 Brushless Motor 10.5T for 1/10 1/12 RC Car (1 set)