NOVAK Vulcan Modified 540 Brushless Motor 7.5T For 1/10 1/12 RC Car #3657
Novak's newest modified racing 540-size brushless motors have arrived! The Vulcan Mod motors are an all-new motor series from Novak developed to offer a balanced, smooth delivery of amazing power and speed. Vulcan Mod motors take the proven, high-RPM stator blank, and use new combinations of Novak's pure-copper Red Wire to offer racers an updated and improved modified motor platform.
Not only are the end bells and stators new, but Novak engineers have fine-tuned the winding and wire specifications. This new wire sizing and high-RPM stator have proven to be a perfect blend of unstoppable power, yet is extremely easy to drive. Novak testers and factory drivers noticed a performance improvement and experienced faster lap times.
A motor is nothing without a rotor. Novak motor rotors are magnetized and tested right under Novak's own roof in California. This means our rotors are the most consistent and reliable available. Vulcan Mod motors work with the entire line of tuning rotors, but include the king of efficiency, the 12.3mm neo rotor. This rotor has proven time and time again to be the perfect balance of power and RPM efficiency. If your conditions require a different power band, Novak offers a full line of tuning rotors to suit your racing needs.
Vulcan Mod motors are available from 5.5-turn to 8.5-turn. Higher winds for spec-class racing or basher fun are available in our Vulcan Spec and Vulcan Outlaw series of brushless motors.
5.5T & 6.5T: For 2WD SCT, 4WD Modified Buggy, 2WD Stadium Truck and Touring applications, and other large-track usage
7.5T: For 2WD SCT, 2WD Buggy, 2WD Stadium Truck, and for various indoor or medium-sized tracks
8.5T: For smaller tracks, situations requiring maximum runtime, or first-time modified racers
The new Novak Vulcan motors have the same race-friendly, Ballistic brushless motor design and is completely rebuildable. At the track, service and repairs are a snap, allowing you to get back to turning laps right away. Replaceable sensor harness, replacement tuning rotors, replaceable sensor board, replaceable stator, replaceable end bells and bearings- you name it. If the motor has it, you can pick up the spare part and be back in action in no time!
- Pro modified racing motor featuring a high RPM stator hand wound with Novak's American Red Wir
- One-piece front can with large vents to ensure proper bearing alignment and maximum airflow
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Rebuildable design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Part Number: #3657
- Motor Size (540): 52.6 x 35.8mm
- Motor Weight: 173g
- Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125"
- Magnetic Material: High-Strength Sintered Neodymium
- Design: Sensored
- Stator Insert Color: Gray
- NOVAK Vulcan Modified 540 Brushless Motor 7.5T