NOVAK Vulcan Modified 540 Brushless Motor 6.5T for 1/10 1/12 RC Car #3656
Novak's newest modified racing 540-size brushless motors have arrived! The Vulcan Mod motors are an all-new motor series from Novak developed to offer a balanced, smooth delivery of amazing power and speed. Vulcan Mod motors take the proven, high-RPM stator blank, and use new combinations of Novak's pure-copper Red Wire to offer racers an updated and improved modified motor platform.For 2WD SCT, 4WD Modified Buggy, 2WD Stadium Truck and Touring applications, and other large-track usage
For 2WD SCT, 2WD Buggy, 2WD Stadium Truck, and for various indoor or medium-sized tracks
For smaller tracks, situations requiring maximum runtime, or first-time modified racers
Not only are the end bells and stators new, but Novak engineers have fine-tuned the winding and wire specifications. This new wire sizing and high-RPM stator have proven to be a perfect blend of unstoppable power, yet is extremely easy to drive. Novak testers and factory drivers noticed a performance improvement and experienced faster lap times.
A motor is nothing without a rotor. Novak motor rotors are magnetized and tested right under Novak's own roof in California. This means our rotors are the most consistent and reliable available. Vulcan Mod motors work with the entire line of tuning rotors, but include the king of efficiency, the 12.3mm neo rotor. This rotor has proven time and time again to be the perfect balance of power and RPM efficiency. If your conditions require a different power band, Novak offers a full line of tuning rotors to suit your racing needs.
THREE MOD MOTORS AVAILABLE
Vulcan Mod motors are available in the three most popular racing winds:
Novak has been building sensored racing motors for over 10 years—longer than any other brushless motor manufacturer. The Vulcan is bred from these years of experience, uses high-quality materials, and has pride of craftsmanship.
High Quality Steel: Novak uses the highest quality steel in the stators, and has developed a proven stator shape. Used to win countless races over the years, and proven to be one of the most efficient designs on the market. Vulcan stators have been updated slightly to increase the basic RPM range. Since the stators are interchangeable, the Vulcan Spec can easily be converted to an Outlaw motor or vice-versa.
Red Wire: The wire is the coil of the motor, and Novak uses 100% made in the USA, 99.9% copper wire. The coveted red wire has been the talk of the racing world, and is used in each Vulcan motor.
Larger Vents: The Vulcan utilizes an all-new, front endbell with larger vents and a one-piece front can to ensure maximum airflow and proper bearing alignment. The timing assembly has also been improved to allow easy, consistent, and a wide adjustment range. An easier to service motor means you are back on the track faster!
Tuning Rotors: The Vulcan Spec and Vulcan Outlaw motors either include a 12.3mm or 12.5mm rotor depending upon the wind. For “outlaw” tracks, the 13mm and 14mm rotors offer more options for torque hungry racers. The Vulcan motors allow you to experiment for your perfect feel.
COMPLETELY REBUILDABLE DESIGN
The new Novak Vulcan motors have the same race-friendly, Ballistic brushless motor design and is completely rebuildable. At the track, service and repairs are a snap, allowing you to get back to turning laps right away. Replaceable sensor harness, replaceable and tuning rotors, replaceable sensor board, replaceable stator, replaceable end bells and bearings- you name it. If the motor has it, you can pick up the spare part and be back in action in no time!
- Magnetic Material: High-Strength
- Stator Insert Color: Gray
- Pro modified racing motor featuring a high RPM stator hand wound with Novak's American Red Wire
- One-piece front can with large vents to ensure proper bearing alignment and maximum airflow
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Rebuildable design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All brushless motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
- Motor size: 52.6 x 35.8mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.125"
- Design: Sensored
- NOVAK Vulcan Modified 540 Brushless Motor 6.5T for 1/10 1/12 RC Car (1 set)