Traxxas Slayer Pro 4WD Short Course Nitro 3.3 RTR W/2.4GHz Radio #5907 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Price: USD$459.90
You Save: $10.00 (2%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 460 points valued at USD$1.84.
Traxxas Slayer Pro 4WD Short Course Nitro 3.3 RTR W/2.4GHz Radio
Bigger. Faster. Louder.
4WD Short Course Racing brings together the most horsepower and the most suspension travel for incredible side-by-side, fender-banding racing action. Engines scream at the redline as dirt and rocks roost from all four tires. Only the fastest, most powerful trucks dare to complete!
The Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4 brings the sound, smell, and excitement of Pro 4x4 short course racing right into your own backyard. Extreme TRX 3.3 power punches hard and assaults the ground as all four tires claw for traction. The amazing Revo Spec linkage-based suspension delivers seemingly bottomless suspension travel that simulates the handling and jumping ability of the full-size Pro 4x4 trucks. The new long wheelbase chassis and wide-tract stance deliver superior stability in rough conditions. Slayer Pro 4x4 brings together scale looks and 50+ mph performances for all day fun, excitement, and competition.
Short-Course Action With Incredible Power, Authentic Handling, and Serious Speed!
New Design! Extended Chassis and Wide-Track Suspension
|Extreme Power TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
||EZ-Start® Electric Starting
4 Editions Available (Mark Jenkins / Mike Jenkins/ Greg Adler/ Scott Douglas/ Mike Oberg Edition)
- Authentic Pro 4X4 Action in a Nitro Powered Short-Course Race Truck
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- NEW! 30mm longer wheelbase and 26mm wider track than the original Slayer
- NEW! Extended suspension arms increase width by 26mm
- NEW! Hard-anodized, PTFE®-coated GTR shocks with titanium-nitride shafts
- NEW! High-Torque, Waterproof steering and throttle servos
- NEW!TRX® 3.3 engine with EZ-Start® electric starting
- Officially licensed Racing Replica bodies and tires
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Split-Spoke SCT wheels with chrome centers and colored beadlock trim
- Aggressive, authentic Pro 4X4 body design
- Polished Resonator dual-champer tuned pipe
- Auto-shifting 2-speed transmision
- Compact receiver box with integrated personal transponder mount
- High-flow dual-stage air filter
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank
- Heavy-duty drivetrain with rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Ready-To-Race® with ProGraphix® factory-finished and decaled body
- Length: 598mm
- Height: 200mm
- Wheelbase: 353mm
- Ground Clearance: 63.5mm
- Front Track: 322mm
- Rear Track: 322mm
- Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 15.75:1
- Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 10.05:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 150cc
- Slayer Pro 4x4 Car
- EZ-Start Power Cell and Charger
- Fuel Bottle
- Extra Glow Plug and Air Filter
- Precision Tool Set