Traxxas 1/10 Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 On Road Car RTR w/TQi 2.4Ghz Radio, EZ-Start and Extra Glow Plug #4807
Our Price: Price: USD$469.90
You Save: $10.00 (2%)
Buy this item and earn 470 points valued at USD$1.88.
Traxxas 1/10 Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 On Road Car RTR w/2.4Ghz Radio, EZ-Start and Extra Glow Plug
Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 RTR Car Kit 2.4GHz w/Radio (#4807)
Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 RTR Car Kit 2.4GHz w/Radio (#4807) is the fastest, and most-powerful Ready-To-Race® model ever created, the 70+mph Nitro 4-Tec 3.3. Combine the Extreme Power of the TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine with an a lightweight chassis, raging acceleration and supersonic speed is guaranteed. Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 is the reigning king in the asphalt jungle.
Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec is a complete package that is fully assembled and Ready-To-Race® with an installed, high-power pistol-grip radio system. Painted body, applied decals and pre glued tires are available right out of the box!
Easy Engine Start
The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine has the convenience of Traxxas EZ-Start® push-button electric starting. It includes built-in diagnostics to monitor your glow plug condition and starting functions.
EXTREME POWER FOR EXPERT DRIVERS
Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 is capable of extreme speed and acceleration, it carries our highest skill level rating (5) and is intended for expert drivers only. Experience with nitro-powered radio controlled models is required. Full-speed operation requires a large running area free of obstacles and closed-off to pedestrian and automobile traffic.
Full Traxxas support
Full Traxxas support is included. Experienced pros are with you every step of the way to answer questions and help you get the most performance from your model. Toll-free* support is available via telephone, e-mail, or online. The electronic components are protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is backed by the Lifetime Engine Replacement Plan that makes it simple and affordable to maintain peak engine power down the road.
*Toll-free phone support is available to US customers only. * International availability may vary.
- Chassis: Two-piece double deck type for less flex (lower chassis section is 2.5mm thick Blue aluminum T-6 style)
- Drive: Four wheel, three belt
- Transmission: Two speed (adjustable shift point)
- Engine: Traxxas .20 cu in (3.3cc) racing engine w/Slide Valve Carburetor, 12mm diameter IPS crankshaft, foam air filter, extra glow plug, blue anodized aluminum tuned pipe, EZ-Start push- button electric starter with battery and charger, 60% more peak horsepower than the TRX 2.5 engine
- Tuned Pipe: Blue anodized aluminum
- Radio: Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- Ball Bearings: Full set, rubber sealed
- Brake: Single disc
- Differentials: Planetary gear type
- Dog Bones: Telescoping, front and rear
- Fuel Tank: 2.5oz (75cc) center mounted (keeps center of gravity stable as fuel level changes)
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Body: Fully painted and trimmed with carbon fiber look hood and spoiler
- Steering System: Bushing supported bellcrank (four 5x8x2.5)
- Shocks: Four Traxxas Ultra oil filled composite bodied with White springs
- Wheels: Silver colored mesh 2" (51mm) diameter, 1" (25.4mm) wide
- Tires: Pro-Line V-Rage
- Suspension: Four-wheel independent
- Bumper: Front foam
- Will accept most popular brand sedan tires, wheels and 200mm bodies
- Length: 432mm
- Height: 111mm
- Wheelbase: 258mm
- Wheel Diameter: 2 inches
- Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 On-road Touring Coupe
- 3.3 engine with EZ-Start
- 2.4GHz radio with high-torque steering servo
- Painted and trimmed body
- Tuned pipe
- Air filter oil
- Two decal sheets
- Setup and tuning DVD
- Illustrated instruction manual
- EZ-Start battery & charger
- Extra glow plug
- Fuel bottle and tools
- AA Batteries: 4 for radio system
- Fuel: Car blend with 10-20% nitro content
- Building and track equipment
Useful Web Links:
** Please click here for full range of Traxxas Car Kits **
** Please click here for full range of Car Kits **