Traxxas EZ-Peak Live 8S Completer Pack Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger EU Plug w/ Two Power Cell 4S 6700mAh Batteries #2993G - Discontinued
- - We DO NOT sell/ ship this item to Hong Kong.
- - Charger with Two-pin plug is not suitable for Hong Kong.
- - For Hong Kong customer, Please select other charger with HK/ UK Plug
The Traxxas EZ-Peak Live "8S Completer Pack" is the perfect complement to your X-Maxx 8S system. The pack includes two 4-cell 6700mAh iD LiPo battery packs for 50+mph tire-scorching 30+volt power. Traxxas iD batteries are the easiest and safest LiPo charging solution when used with iD chargers. You just plug in your iD battery and press start. The iD charger handles all the settings and quickly gives you an optimized charge every time. The 4s capable EZ-Peak Live multi chemistry charger comes equipped with built-in Bluetooth to work with the EZ-Peak Live app for iOS and Android. The app gives you detailed information and advanced operation through a high-definition color interface. EZ-Peak Live is the most powerful, versatile, and technologically advanced charger in the popular EZ-Peak iD lineup.
The 4S LiPo delivers 6700mAh capacity and 50C burst discharge rate for power, performance, and runtime worthy of the X-Maxx. Checking in at over 30-volts in 8s configuration, Traxxas 4-cell LiPos will stand X-Maxx on its wheelie bar and have it catching massive air as fast as you can grab the throttle. Built using the same sturdy construction methods as the Traxxas 2-cell and 3-cell batteries.
- 100-Watt 12-amp output
- Recognizes Traxxas iD-equipped batteries to automatically program and optimize charger settings
- LED charge progress indicator
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface
- Supports Traxxas EZ-Peak Live Application
- Audible alerts
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control through EZ-Peak Live App
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Built-in balance port for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2s, 3s, and 4s LiPo Batteries
- EZ-Peak Live App:
- Check battery cell voltage, estimated time remaining, and mAh added
- Configure charge settings with an easy-to-use graphical interface
- Recognizes and remembers settings for up to 4 connected chargers
- Pass code lock prevents access to manual mode
- Create Battery Profiles and store commonly used settings
- Upload firmware updates to charger to get the latest features
- Remote monitoring and alerts for up to 4 chargers
- iD mode may be switched off through the EZ-Peak Live Application for charging first-generation Traxxas batteries with non-iD High-Current Connectors
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Integrated LiPo Balance Charging Wires
- Semi-Rigid Construction for efficient packaging
- Oversized Discharge Tabs for minimum resistance
- Hard-wired 12-gauge Maxx Cable soldered to cells
- Center Wire Exit for guaranteed proper fitment
- AC Input: 100–240 Volts, 50-60Hz, 1.5A
- Charge Current Range: 1.0-12.0A
- Discharge Current Range: 665mAh
- Current Drain For Balance Ports: 665mAh
- NiMH Battery Cell Count: 5–8 Cells
- LiPo Cell Count: 2–4 Cells
- Net Weight: 526g
- Dimensions: 133 x 169 x 55mm
- Traxxas EZ-Peak Live Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger EU Plug (1 pc)
- Power Cell 4S 6700mAh Battery (2 pcs)
Owing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of Traxxas branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team would do scanning and remove those items of the restricted countries before posting orders. Please check your order before payment. Thank you for your attention.
Restricted countries are:
Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.