NOVAK Terra Claw Crawler Brushed Motor 55T for RC Crawling #3556 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$17.95
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 18 points valued at USD$0.07.
NOVAK Terra Claw Crawler Brushed Motor 55T for RC Crawling #3556
Novak's affordable Terra Claw Brushed Motors provides precise movement control, exceptional torque, and is extremely durable, ensuring many smooth and maintenance-free crawling and bashing seasons.
55-Turn (#3556) is the ultimate in runtime conservation and low speed control. The Terra Claw 55-turn is perfect for scale RC build ups looking for basic motors with very good low speed control and a good amount of torque. The Terra 55-turn has the lowest RPM and most runtime of any of the brushed motors in the Novak line-up. Targeted at the budget minded crawling enthusiast, or the scale builder looking for a cost effective quick power plant.
- For: RC Crawling
- Specifically designed for R/C vehicles that require precise movement control
- Excellent torque and long-run times
- Equipped with brass bushings
- Direct-Solder Wiring Tabs for flexible soldering options
- Tested by Novak in Irvine, California
- Design: Stand-up Brushed
- Turns: 55T
- Input Voltage: 2-3S Li-Po cells or 4-9 cells (1.2V/cell)
- Motor Size: 49.8mm x 35.6mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.125"
- Weight: 164g
- Magnet: High-Strength Ferrite
- NOVAK Terra Claw Crawler Brushed Motor 55T (1 pc)
- Manual (1 pc)