Team Powers Radon-M 20A For 1/27 Mini Z Speed Control #TP-RADON-M-20A (Discontinued)
Our Price: Price: USD$63.50
You Save: $9.40 (13%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 64 points valued at USD$0.25.
Team Powers Radon-M 20A For 1/27 Mini Z Speed Control #TP-RADON-M-20A
This is Team Powers Radon-M 20A For 1/27 Mini Z Speed Control.
- For: 1/27 Mini Z car (Atomic AMZ / BZ & GL Racing GLA), 1/8 motorcycle or any other model that can fit into it
- Inheritied the hardware and software design from 1:10 Radon V2 series speed control
- With some new software function such as Drive Frequency, Brake Frequency, RPM lock(Power band control)
- Compatible with Sensored/Sensorless Brushless Motors
- Data Analysis Capability(RPM, Low voltage and ESC temperature) with the use of LCD card
- HotWire PC Interface for Advanced Programming and Updating
- Easily Programming through the LED card(included in the package)
- Built-in one touch On/Off switch with LED
- Bulit-in Low voltage cut-off, Overheat protection and signal loss protection
- Battery Input Voltage: 2S lipo
- BEC: 6V/1.5A
- 1/27 motor Limit: 10000kv or bleow
- Max Ampere draw: ~20A per phase
- Size: ~21x24x10mm
- Weight: ~10g(without any wire installed)
Manufacturer suggested using Radon-M ESC & MBX Brushless Sensored Motor together as well
- Team Powers Radon-M 20A For 1/27 Mini Z Speed Control (1 pc)