Team Orion (#ORI88600) V6 Adjustable Clutch - SG Type
Our Price: Low Price: USD$69.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 70 points valued at USD$0.28.
For: 1/8 Buggy Engine
The CRF V6 Clutch is yet another groundbreaking design from engineering wirzard Fabrice Ramella. The CRF V6 Clutch allows precision engagement point adjustments to transfer engine power to the car's transmission in the most efficient way possible.
The CRF V6 Clutch offers more consistent performance with less maintenance than other clutch systems.
1. Place the Collect (ORI88634) over the engine's shaft making sure the larger end of the collet faces the engine. (FIG.1)
2. Place the Flywheel (ORI88605) over the engine's shaft and onto the collect. (FIG.2)
3. Place the Engine Nut on the engine's shaft (hex toward flywheel) and tighten firmly with a 10mm tublar he wrench making sure not to damage the exposed threads. Use ORI88610 for SG shafts and ORI88611 fot standard shafts. (FIG.3)
4. Place the Clutch Shoes (ORI88618) between the six flywheel pins making sure the flat side rests against the flywheel with the angled sides exposed. (FIG.4,5,6)
5. Plaace the Pressure Plate (ORI88629) over the clutch shoes. The six flywheel fit inside the six holes on the pressure plate. (FIG.7)
6. Insert the Aadjustment Spring (ORI88612) over the shaft and engine nut making sure it is flush with the pressure plate. (FIG.8)
7. Place the adjustment nut (ORI88617) on the custom 3-pin tool (ORI88635). (FIG.9)
8. You can now install your clutch bell. The CRF V6 Clutch is designed for use with standard clutch bells with a 26mm to 26.5mm inside diameter. Make sure your clutch bell is moves freely without excessive play.