Team Orion Advantage Touch Pro 12V DC 6S 12A 150W Charger #ORI30205
This is the Team Orion Advantage Touch Pro 12V DC Charger. The Advantage Touch Pro charger is the latest high tech charger from Team Orion. This charger is equipped with a touch sensitive color LCD screen and high power electronics, and has been designed for the demanding user that wants to have the latest technology combined with fast charging.
The Advantage Touch Pro is equipped with a high power charge and discharge circuit, with a charge current of up to 12A and a discharge current of up to 20A. Thanks to a 150W charge circuit, even 6S LiPos can be charged very quickly. Additionally, you can download the PC software for your Advantage Touch Pro charger! Connect your charger with the included Micro USB cable with a PC (Windows only). Like this you can control the charger from your computer and monitor charge and discharge curves!
The Advantage Touch Pro includes the proven 4-in-1 Universal balancing board, as well as Tamiya, TRX, Deans, Alligator, Futaba and BEC charging cables. Plus, you get a Micro USB cable to update your charger with the latest firmware and a 12VDC cable with Gold Tubes/Crocodile Clips to power the charger with a 11-18V power source.
*Photos for reference only.
- SPECTRA Color Touch Screen: The 3” 400x240 color TFT-LCD display combined with specialized ATTS touch software offers an exclusive “touch” experience for the user. The information is clearly displayed on the screen and the touch screen precisely registers the user input.
- HPC High Precision Processor: Through extensive R&D, Orion has found the best charge and discharge profiles to ensure a safe and reliable charge and discharge, time after time. The high precision charging circuitry manages the charge and discharge with unprecedented levels of accuracy, delivering optimal battery performance charge after charge.
- ATTS Advanced Touch Technology Software: The ATTS software was specifically designed for the Touch charger, its interface offers both ease of use for beginners and customizability for experienced users. This means that having to read lengthy user manuals is a thing of the past, the charger offers a very intuitive experience.
- Advanced Balancing: The Advantage Touch Pro charger is equipped with a lithium battery balance function. This function enables you to check the status of your lithium batteries and if required it can balance the cells without having to use the charge or discharge functions of the charger. A graphic display and data such as voltage and IR for each cell are displayed on the screen indicating their current status.
- Graphics Engine: Thanks to its advanced software and hardware capabilities, the charger can display the current charge and discharge status with a graphic. You can check the battery charge and discharge voltage curves which may indicate eventual inconsistencies with the battery function.
- Up to 6S Fast Charge & Discharge: With the Advantage Touch Pro you can charge up to 6 cell LiPo, LiFe and LiIon batteries with a current of up 12A (150W max)! It is also able to charge NiMH, NiCd and Pb batteries at the same fast rate. The discharge current of up to 20A (max. 100W) allows you to fast discharge test your batteries, allowing you to evaluate their performance in a realistic manner.
- Charge Assistant: Adjusting the correct parameters into the charger is not an easy task for those that are not familiar with charging batteries. To help out these users, the Advantage Touch Pro charger features a setup assistant which allows you to easily setup the charger parameters by following the on-screen information.
- USB Port: The charger is equipped with a mini USB port. Thanks to this port, you can connect your charger to a computer and update its software. Updated software can improve the capabilities of the charger, it also helps it maintain its original value since you can always have the latest functionalities. Software updates can be downloaded from the Team Orion website.
- Multi-Language Software: Your Advantage Touch Pro charger speaks 6 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Swedish and Japanese. All language packs are pre-installed, just choose your language when you start the charger first time!
- Microprocessor controlled advanced digital circuit
- Spectra TFT 400x240 color touch screen
- Charge, discharge, storage, cycle, balance
- Charge and discharge curve graphic engine
- Charge Assistant
- ATTS Advanced Touch Technology Software
- HPC High Precision Charging System
- Unique 4-in-1 Balancing Board included (XH, TP/FP, EH, HP/PQ)
- Advanced Stand Alone Balancing
- Input and output reverse polarity protection
- Multi Language Menu (6 language packs pre-installed)
- Charge and discharge data storage for later review
- Adjustable automatic delta-peak charge cutoff
- Temperature monitoring and cut-off (optional)
- Includes TRX-, Deans-, Tamiya-, Crocodile Clips, BEC- and Futaba- charging cables
- Input: 12V DC
- Cells: 1-6 cells LiPo/LiFe/LiIon; 1-16 cells NiMH/NiCD; 2-20V Pb
- Peak: Yes
- Current Discharge: 0.1-20A (100W max)
- Charge Rate: 0.1-12A (150W max)
- Cooling Method: 3 high-power cooling fans
- LCD: Graphic display with touch
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Advantage Touch Pro Charger with DC Input Cable with power cords
- TRX, Deans, Tamiya, Alligator Clips, EC3, BEC and Futaba charging cables
- 4-in-1 Balancing Board included (XH, TP/FP, EH, HP/PQ)
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual