Team Orion Advantage Touch AC/DC Charger (6S) #ORI30186
Our Price: Low Price: USD$169.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 170 points valued at USD$0.68.
Team Orion ORI30186 Advantage Touch AC/DC Changer (6S)
The Advantage Touch charger is a new generation of high tech charger from Team Orion.
Equipped with a touch sensitive color LCD screen and specialized touch software, itís a brand new experience in the field of battery charging.
Adjusting the correct parameters into the charger is not an easy task for those that are not familiar with charging batteries. To help out these users, the Advantage Touch charger features a setup assistant which allows you to easily setup the charger parameters by following the on-screen information. The Advantage Touch is the first charger we ship with the brand new 4-in-1 balancing board.
Additionally to the cables shown below you get a Micro USB cable to update your charger with the latest firmware or language pack and a 12VDC cable to power the charger with a 11-18V power source.
- Microprocessor controlled advanced digital circuit
- Input Voltage: 11-18VDC and 100-240VAC
- Screen: Spectra TFT 400x240 color touch screen
- Functions: charge, discharge, storage, cycle, balance
- Charging Capability: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon 1-6 cells, NiMH/NiCd 1-15 cells, Pb 2-20V
- Charge Current: adjustable 0.1-6A (variable with number of cells, 50W max)
- Discharge Current: adjustable 0.1-2A (variable with number of cells, 5W max)
- Charge and discharge curve graphic engine
- Charge Assistant
- ATTS Advanced Touch Technology Software
- HPC High Precision Charging System
- Cycle modes: C->D, D->C, D->C->D
- Unique 4-in-1 Balancing Board included (XH, TP/FP, EH, HP/PQ)
- Balancing: adjustable on/off
- Advanced Stand Alone Balancing
- Discharge Cut-off voltage: adjustable
- Multi-Protection System: Input and output reverse polarity protection
- Multi Language Menu (updatable via USB port)
- Charge and discharge data storage for later review
- Adjustable automatic delta-peak charge cutoff
- Adjuster Rod Hole Diameter: mm
- Temperature monitoring and cut-off (optional)
- TRX-, Deans-, Tamiya-, Crocodile Clips, BEC- and Futaba- charging cables
- Dimensions: L170xW158xH45mm
- Weight: 662g
- Advantage Touch Changer (1pc)
- Mains Power Cord Plug (1pc)
- Charging Cable Tamiya Plug (1pc)
- Charging Cable TRX Plug (1pc)
- Charging Cable Deans Plug (1pc)
- Charging Cable Crocodile Plug (1pc)
- Charging Cable Futaba Plug (1pc)
- Charging Cable BEC Plug (1pc)
- Universal Balancing Board XH, TP/FP, EH and HP/PQ (1pc)