Reedy Blackbox 510R 2S Competition ESC #27004 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Price: USD$159.90
You Save: $20.09 (11%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 160 points valued at USD$0.64.
Reedy Blackbox 510R 2S Competition ESC #27004
This is the Reedy Blackbox 510R 2S Competition ESC. Extensive race testing by Reedy's engineering and racing team has resulted in a high performance, high quality, and reliable ESC suitable for all levels of competition. Thanks to excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of precision adjustability, and durable high-quality hardware, the Blackbox 510R is suitable for a wide range of racing applications.
With the optional Blackbox PROgrammer2 (not included), the full potential of the 510R can be exploited. In addition to working as a programmer, it also operates as a battery monitor and USB firmware update device. The 510R ESC includes two modes that can be modified and saved independently from one another. Standard mode offers a wide variety of tuning options while Expert mode takes it one step further and opens additional options for more experienced racers and/or racing classes that can take advantage of these advanced settings.
- CNC-machined black aluminum case with integrated heat sink
- Fully adjustable brake, throttle, power, and safety functions (with Blackbox PROgrammer2: 27027)
- Blinky mode with ROAR approved software
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Ultra-low resistance FET board
- On-board power button
- Solder tabs with 13-gauge power wires
- Pro external capacitor board
- RPM and ESC temp data logging (with Blackbox PROgrammer2: 27027)
- Firmware updateable (with Blackbox PROgrammer2: 27027)
- Voltage input: 2S LiPo
- On resistance (mOhm): 0.105
- Continuous current (A): 150
- Dimensions (mm): 38.5 x 36.9 x 19.5
- Weight w/o wires and fan (g): 44
- Motor limit: 3.5T
- BEC: 6.0-7.4V/5A
- Fan: Optional
- Reedy Blackbox 510R 2S Competition ESC (1 pc)