Tamiya 1/10 TT02 Ferrari 458 Challenge Touring Car Kit w/ Yeah Racing Brushed ESC 13T Motor Combo #CB0863
- Tamiya 1/10 TT02 Ferrari 458 Challenge EP Touring RC Car Kit w/o ESC #58560WO x1
- Yeah Racing Tritronic 1/10 Waterproof Brushed 60A ESC #ESC-1060WP x1
- Yeah Racing Hackmoto V2 13T 540 Brushed Motor #MT-0012 x1
- Power HD High Speed Analog Servo For 1:10 Touring Drift RC Car #HD-3001HB x1
Tamiya 1/10 TT02 Ferrari 458 Challenge EP Touring RC Car Kit w/o ESC #58560WO
The Ferrari 458 Challenge is a circuit car which made its debut in 2009. Based on the 458 Italia, it is seen as the successor to the F430. Its 4,500cc displacement engine produces 570ps at 9,000rpm. For the final classy touch the interior of the original car was designed with input from 7-time Formula One World Champion Michael Schumacher. This exciting machine is the first 1/10 scale subject to appear on the newly-designed TT-02 chassis. The TT-02 chassis is a 4WD entry level machine designed for easy assembly and high durability. Just like its predecessor, the TT-01 (first released in April 2003 with the iconic Enzo Ferrari body) the TT-02 is a great platform to start your on-road racing hobby or bashing in the parking lot. The TT-02 design incorporates advancements that make it possible to use modern day battery technologies simpler as well as giving the user more adjustability.
Key new features:
- Brake disc-shaped, wheel hubs which add to the chassis' highly realistic appearance.
- The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension features friction dampers and uses identical L/R suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly and maintenance.
- Both the motor and the battery are longitudinally-placed in the ABS resin chassis for excellent balance.
- Upright assembly can be changed to give the chassis an extra 4mm of travel for Rally racing
- Scale: 1/10 scale
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Terrain use: on-road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: gearbox
- Drive line: dog bone
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension: independent suspension
- Steering mechanism: bell-crank
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Chassis material: plastic
- Bearings: plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: yes
- Adjustable track width: yes
- Adjustable shock angle: yes
- Special feature 1: Sticker sheet and window masks included.
- Special feature 2: Separately molded head- and taillight cases included to allow attachment of separately-sold LEDs.
- Special feature 3: Choose between 257mm or 251mm wheelbase.
- Special feature 4: Ground clearance can be raised 4mm by changing upright assembly (Rally set-up)
- Special feature 5: Comes with Type 380 motor-compatible motor mount for novice drivers.
- Special feature 6: Square-shaped battery compatible.
- Special feature 7: Skid shaped main chassis to reduce surface contact during hard cornering.
- Special feature 8: Disc shaped wheel hubs for realistic scale appearance.
- Special feature 9: Symmetrical suspension arms for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Length: 441mm
- Width: 191mm
- Height: 114mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm or 251mm
- Tamiya 1:10 TT02 Chassis (1 Set)
- Motor: 540-Brushed Type (1 pc)
- Wheel (4 pcs)
- Rubber Slick Tire (4 pcs)
- Clear Polycarbonate Ferrari 458 Challenge Body (1 Set)
- LED Light buckets (2 pairs)
- 7.2 battery & Charger
- 2-channel Radio Gear
Yeah Racing Tritronic 1/10 Waterproof Brushed 60A ESC #ESC-1060WP
After the revolutionary Hacktronic ESC introduction, Yeah Racing is now introducing the almighty Tritronic 1/10 Waterproof Brushed 60A Electronic Speed Controller ESC. It is water-proof & dust-proof, making it almighty to race under all weather condition. It has 3 running modles compatible to various vehicles and multiple protections in case of low voltage, over-heating or Throttle signal loss.
- For: 1/10: Touring Car, Buggy, Short Course Truck, Monster, Truggy, Rock Crawler and Tank
- Water-proof and dust-proof, suitable for all-weather condition races.
- Small size with built-in capacitor module.
- Fwd/Rev/Br running mode fits for various vehicles (Fwd =Forward, Br=Brake, Rev=Reverse).
- Great current endurance capability.
- Great built-in BEC output capacity.
- Automatic throttle range calibration, easy to use.
- Easy to set the ESC parameters with jumpers.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Model: ESC-1060WP
- Fwd. Cont. / Peak Current: 60A /360A
- Rev. Cont. / Peak Current: 30A /180A
- Voltage Range: 2-3S Lipo or 5-9 NiMH
- Cars Applicable: 1/10: Touring Car, Buggy, Short Course Truck, Monster, Truggy, Rock Crawler and Tank
- 2S Lipo or 6 NiMH
- 540 or 550 Size Motor: ≥12T Or RPM<30000 @7.2V
- 3S Lipo or 9 NiMH
- 540 or 550 Size Motor: ≥18T Or RPM< 20000 @7.2V
- 4S Lipo or 12 NiMH
- Resistance: Fwd 0.001Ω, Rev 0.002Ω
- BEC Output: 2A/5V (Linear Mode)
- PWM Frequency: 1KHz
- Dimension / Weight: 36.5*32*18 / 39g
- Cooling Fan: Without cooling fan
- Running Modes: Forward/Reverse/Brake, Forward/Brake, Forward/Reverse
- Yeah Racing Tritronic 1/10 Waterproof Brushed 60A ESC (1 Set)
- Manual (1 pc)
Yeah Racing Hackmoto V2 13T 540 Brushed Motor #MT-0012
This Yeah Racing Hackmoto V2 Modified brushed motor series are high performance 540 motors designed exqusitivly for competitive RC usage.
Hackmoto V2 featured premium quality material with high strength magnets for unmatched brushed motor speed and torque. Beside of its performance, the motor featured direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options. It is also designed to be rebuildable with an easily accessible commutator and replaceable brushes and springs. The motor also adapted dual-ball bearings design yields better performance, allowing a smooth ride, precise control with best possible efficiency.
- Size: 540
- For: 1/10 RC Car
- Color: Black
- Rebuildable with an easily accessible commutator and replaceable brushes and springs
- High strength magnets for unmatched brush-motor performance
- Specifically designed for R/C vehicles that require precise movement control
- Excellent torque and long-run times
- Direct-Solder Wiring Tabs for flexible soldering options
- Dual-ball Bearings Design
- Length: 70mm
- Width: 36mm
- Shaft: 3mm
- Turn: 13
- Input Voltage: 7.4v
- Max. Input Voltage: 11.1V
- Shaft Length: 13mm
- Yeah Racing Hackmoto V2 13T 540 Brushed Motor (1 pc)
Power HD High Speed Analog Servo For 1:10 Touring Drift RC Car #HD-3001HB
This is the Power HD High Speed Analog Servo For 1:10 Touring Drift RC Car #HD-3001HB
- For: 1:10 Touring & Drift RC Car
- Material: Plastic Gear & Plastic Case
- Color: Black
- Fit Futaba Servo Horn
- Model: Analog Servo—HD-3001HB
- Speed: 0.12sec/60°
- Torque: 4.4kg.cm
- Supply voltage: 6.0V
- Storage Temperature : -20℃~55℃
- Length: 40.7mm
- Width: 20.5mm
- Height: 39.5mm
- Weight: 43g
- Power HD High Speed Analog Servo For 1:10 Touring Drift RC Car #HD-3001HB (1 pc)