Tamiya 1/10 M05 Mini JCW Coupe w/ESC EP Car Kit #58520 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$125.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 126 points valued at USD$0.50.
Tamiya 1/10 M05 Mini JCW Coupe w/ESC EP Car Kit #58520
This is a Radio Control replica of the MINI JCW Coupe race car, which raced in the SP 3T class at the 39th ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2011.
This car was based on the new 2-seater MINI Coupe and features race-spec modifications including a sharper windshield angle, adjustable suspension and rear wing, and a 247hp 1.6-liter four-cylinder twin-scroll turbo engine that enables a top speed of 240km/h. The Tamiya RC car is built on the popular M-05 M-Chassis platform, which is easy to build and fun to drive.
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Matte-Finished Gold-Plated 8-Spoke Wheels x 4pcs.) Initial 2012 release only
- Polycarbonate body, rear wing and light bucket cases included
- Radio: (Number) Channel AM/FM (Number) MHz
- Separately-molded side mirrors are made of ABS plastic
- Body is mounted on the nimble front wheel-drive M-05 chassis with long wheelbase (239mm)
- M05 Chassis features front wheel drive, independent double wishbone suspension with oil filled damper units
- Gear differential included
- Vinyl sticker sheet and masking seals for windows included
- Length: 375mm
- Width: 170mm
- Height: 128mm
- Wheelbase: 239mm
- Gear Ratio: 5.8:1
- Tamiya 1:10 M-05 Mini JCW Coupe w/ESC EP
- 540 Motor
- Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC