Tamiya 1:14 Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851 Gigaspace EP #56335
The 2012 Truck of the Year award-winning Actros series is the flagship of the worlds leading truck manufacturer, Daimler. Its latest installment, the rear-wheel drive Actros 1851 GigaSpace runs on a 12.8-liter 6-cylinder turbo-charged engine generating 510hp and is used for long-distance haulage, heavy duty distribution haulage, construction haulage and so on.
The Tamiya 1/14 scale R/C kit faithfully captures all the detail of the full size rig using ABS plastic for the body parts and a 3-speed, shift on the fly working transmission.
Headlights capture the unique white generated by the Actros' HID lamps.
Taillights, turn signals and brake lights all look just like the real thing and accompany truck movement.
Use the coupler to attach any of Tamiya's 1/14 scale trailers, and listen out for the different engine sound, and trailer release noises.
The model corners beautifully thanks to inbuilt differential gears, and the suspension won't let you down, with metal parts such as leaf-springs and dampers with internal coil springs.
The control box is where you'll find easy-to-use volume, light and component switches.
Change the 3-speed transmission at will as you drive. It's just like driving the real thing!
Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC-01) (sold separately) offers light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience. Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from the actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, give you the feeling that you are driving the real thing! Headlights, brake lights, fog lamp, hazard lights and turn signal operations are also at your fingertips.
- Scale: 1/14 scale
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Terrain use: on-road
- Drive-train: 2-axle semi
- Drive type: gearbox
- Drive line: solid axle
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension: leaf spring
- Steering mechanism: bell-crank
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper material: aluminum
- Chassis material: plastic
- Bearings: metal bushings
- Adjustable camber: fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: fixed
- Adjustable ground clearance: fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio: 3-speed transmission
- Adjustable wheelbase: fixed
- Adjustable track width: fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: fixed
- Special feature 1: Length: 458mm, Width: 195mm, Height: 305mm.
- Special feature 2: Ladder frame chassis can be linked with a semi-trailer via coupler.
- Special feature 3: Highly-realistic suspension recreated with metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
- Special feature 4: Built-in differential gears enable smooth cornering.
- Special feature 5: LEDs can be used to accurately recreate the truck's front and rear lights. (Sold Separately)
- Special feature 6: Float-mounted die-cast front axle and reinforced resin rear axle.
- Length: 458mm
- Width: 195mm
- Height: 305mm
- Wheelbase: 272mm
- Tread Front and Rear: 156mm (Front) / 138mm (Rear, Double Tire)
- Chassis: Aluminum & Polycarbonate Resin Ladder Frame
- Suspension: Front/Rear Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/ 0°
- Camber Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/ 0°
- Toe Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/ 0°
- Dampers: Front/Rear Aluminum Friction Dampers
- Drivetrain: Rear Single Axle Drive
- Transmission: 3-Gear Transmission (gear shifting operated from transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: (1st Gear) 32.49:1、(2nd Gear) 17.76:1、(3rd Gear) 10.66:1
- Diff. Gear: 3-Bevel Diff.
- Tire Width: 30mm (Front) / 22mm (Rear)
- Tire Diameter: 85mm (Front) / 83mm (Rear)
- Tamiya 1:14 Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851 Gigaspace (1 Set)
- Rubber Radial Tire (6 pcs)
- Wheel (4 pcs)
- ABS Plastic Clear Body (1 Set)
- LED Light Bucket
- 540 Brushed Motor (1 pc)
- 7.2 battery & charger
- Radio gear
- TS plastic model paint