Tamiya 1/10 DB01 RRR 4WD EP Off Road Buggy Chassis Kit #84421 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$245.00
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 245 points valued at USD$0.98.
Tamiya 1/10 DB01 RRR 4WD EP Off Road Buggy Chassis Kit #84421
As the name suggests, the DB01RRR takes the DB01RR (Item 84369) one step (and one 'R') further, with even more high-performance parts - including newly designed components - loaded into the 2 belt-driven 4WD buggy kit! The numerous aluminum parts in the kit come in a cool black anodized finish.
History of the DB01 RR
The popular DB01 off-road 4WD chassis received an update made with racing enthusiasts in mind. The limited edition chassis kit includes a number of Option Parts to give the chassis excellent performance in competition racing. The chassis lower deck is compatible with square-shaped batteries, and the kit includes big bore aeration dampers for high-level off road driving. The front and rear of the model receive fluid filled and sealed gear differential units, reducing the need for constant maintenance and allowing longer running times.
Standard & New Parts to the DB01 RRR
Alu. Rear Suspension Mount (Toe-In 3 degrees) (New to the RRR spec)
Alu. Motor Heat Sink
Alu. Hex Wheel Hubs (New to the RRR spec)
Hex Hub-Compatible Dish Wheels (New to the RRR spec)
39T Oil-filled Gear Differential Units
Aeration Big Bore Dampers
Universal Shafts w/Axle Ring (New to the RRR spec)
Slipper Clutch Set
Fluorine-Coated Ball Bearings (New to the RRR spec)
Hex Screws (New to the RRR spec)
*Photos for reference only.
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction Type: Assembly kit
- Terrain Use: Off-Road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Belt
- Drive line: Universal
- Differential type: Sealed oil-filled gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: Aluminum
- Tire type: Not included
- Tire tread: N/A
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material:FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic)
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Not Included
- ESC Model: N/A
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: N/A
- Bearings: Flourine-Coated Ball Bearings
- Adjustable camber: Yes
- Adjustable toe angles: Front and rear
- Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Yes
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Yes
- 2-belt driven setup with gear diff units provides smooth transmission and excellent off-road performance.
- Fiber-glass reinforced nylon resin frame is compatible with square-shaped battery packs.
- Features newly-designed wheels, hex hubs, motor heat sink and suspension mounts.
- Front suspension mount gives a skid angle of 12 degrees for superior handling of undulations. The rear mount provides a 3 degrees toe-in setup great for high-grip surfaces.
- New hex hub-secured wheels.
- Heat sink not only dissipates motor heat, it also helps prevent dust from entering the enclosed belt system.
- High-capacity big bore aeration dampers provide superior shock absorption.
- Tamiya 1/10 DB01 RRR Chassis EP (1 set)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System with receiver, servo and ESC
- Power Source: Battery Pack and Charger, requires batteries for transmitter
- Motor: Type 540 Motor
- Body, Wing, Tires (Item 54185, 54186 Recommended), Pinion Gear (48 Pitch)