Tamiya 1/10 TT01E Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evo.II Team Zakspeed EP On-Road Car Kit w/ESC #58638PRE ORDER
Our Price: Low Price: USD$79.90
Buy this item and earn 80 points valued at USD$0.32.
Tamiya 1/10 TT01E Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evo.II Team Zakspeed EP On-Road Car Kit w/ESC #58638
Please note that this item is on pre-order, the next ETA is in Late-March 2017.
ETA is subject to change due to manufacturer delays.
This is a Tamiya 1/10 TT01E Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evo.II Team Zakspeed EP On-Road Car Kit w/ESC.
This is a R/C car replica of the 1992 Diebels-Alt sponsored Team Zakspeed Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evo.II as it competed in the 1992 DTM racing series in Germany.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-01 Type E entry-level on-road chassis.
The TT-01E chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from.
In addition to the TT-01E being an ideal platform to start from,
R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction Type: Assembly kit
- Terrain Use: On-Road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog Bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper:Friction damper
- Shock damper material: Plastic
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Slick
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
- ESC Model: TBLE-02S
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Yes
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- Special feature 1:The 190 E form is expertly depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror, wing and grille parts, as well as a plated Mercedes-Benz 3-star emblem.
- Special feature 2:Marking stickers are included to recreate the numerous sponsor logos, car numbers, etc.
- Special feature 3:6 spoke wheels (same design as Celica GT-Four '97 Monte-Carlo - Item 50770) are molded in gold, and paired with slick tires.
- Special feature 4:Torque-tuned motor is included.
- Special feature 5:Includes the Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
- Length: 445mm
- Width: 184mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tamiya 1/10 TT01E Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evo.II Team Zakspeed EP On-Road Car Kit (1 Set)
- Clear Body
- 7.2 battery & charger
- 8 x AA batteries & charger