Tamiya 1/10 CR01 Rock Socker Truck EP #58592
This is Tamiya 1/10 CR01 Rock Socker Truck EP.
*Photos for reference only.
- The body of the car is based upon a Tamiya classic, the Stadium Blitzer, which has been modified, featuring an updated color scheme and brand new marking stickers.
- The shaft driven chassis features a compact planetary gearbox which transfers power to the wheels, and is small enough to enable a lower center of gravity.
- The CR-01 chassis? supreme climbing ability stems from the rigid 4-link suspension with front/rear stabilizers. It is fitted with push rod-actuated oil dampers, with coil springs to act as tension springs. Front and rear 3-bevel differentials are lockable to provide even better traction off-road.
- Tires with side tread patterns provide further-enhanced grip
- Length: 435mm
- Width: 265mm
- Height: 215mm
- Weight: 2,309g
- Wheelbase: 288mm
- Coil Spring
- Oil Damper
- Planetary Gear
- Electric Motor
- 4-Link Suspension
- 3-piece Beadlock Wheel (4 pcs)
- 125mm Diameter Rock Crawler Tires
- Tires with side tread patterns provide further-enhanced grip.
- 2-channel Radio Gear
- Electronic Speed Control
- 7.2 battery
- Polycarbonate Paint