Tamiya 1/10 Novafox Buggy 2WD w/ESC EP #58577 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$294.00
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 294 points valued at USD$1.18.
Tamiya 1/10 Novafox Buggy 2WD w/ESC EP #58577
This is an updated R/C model of the original FOX off-road buggy originally released in 1985. The 2013 edition is named Novafox. The R/C model retains the dust and dirt resistance features of the original while employing dog-bone type rear drive-shafts to provide the vehicle enhanced reliability.
- Scale: 1/10 scale
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Terrain use: off road
- Drive-train: 2WD
- Drive type: gearbox
- Drive line: dog bone
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension: fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: direct servo
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Tire type: rubber
- Tire tread: grooved front/pin spike rear
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: plastic
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearing: Shielded ball bearing
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) : included
- ESC model : TEU-105BK
- Adjustable camber: fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio: fixed
- Adjustable wheelbase: fixed
- Adjustable track width: fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: fixed/li>
- Special feature 1 : Length: 425mm, Width: 225mm, Height: 133mm.
- Special feature 2 : Durable ABS resin monocoque frame.
- Special feature 3 : Features dual CVA dampers at the rear and 1 horizontally-placed CVA damper at the front.
- Special feature 4 : Gold-colored metal-plated wheels.
- Length: 425mm
- Width: 225mm
- Height: 133mm
- Weight: 1140g
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Tread Front and Rear: 198mm & 183mm
- Gear Ratio: 1:8.7 1:7.25
- 7.2 battery & Charger
- 2-channel Radio Gear
- polycarbonate paint