Tamiya 1/12 CW01 Lunch Box Blue Style w/ESC EP #58575 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$99.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 100 points valued at USD$0.40.
Tamiya 1/12 CW01 Lunch Box Blue Style w/ESC EP #58575
This is the ever popular 1/12 scale R/C Lunch Box R/C kit. This version comes with a blue molded colored ABS plastic body and blue plated wheels.
The R/C Lunch Box (first released in 1987) was loved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body is raised up over the monster truck wheels to ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it.
- Scale: 1/12 scale
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Drive-train: 2WD
- Drive type : gearbox
- Drive line: Solid Axle
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension:independent front/solid axle rear
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Chassis material: plastic
- Bearings: plastic bushing
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) : included
- ESC model : TEU-105BK
- Tire type: rubber
- Tire tread: chevron
- Adjustable camber: fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: fixed
- Adjustable ground clearance: fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio: fixed
- Adjustable wheelbase: fixed
- Adjustable track width: fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: fixed
- Special feature 1 : Fully-enclosed gearbox with differential comes pre-assembled.
- Special feature 2 : 115mm diameter tires feature high grip and excellent shock absorption.
- Special feature 3 : Wheelie bar enables exciting wheelie action.
- Special feature 4 : In addiion to the original Lunch Box sticker sheet, a special sticker sheet is also included.
- Special feature 5 : Sealed differential gearbox.
- Special feature 6 : The body comes molded in blue.
- Special feature 7 : Chassis, dampers, and front bumper are molded in White plastic.
- Special feature 8 : Wheels feature blue metal plating color.
- Requires A : 2-channel radio gear
- Requires B : 7.2 battery & charger
- Length: 385mm
- Width: 290mm
- Height: 225mm
- Weight: 1560g
- Wheelbase: 207mm
- Tread Front and Rear: 212mm & 216mm
- Gear Ratio: 14.7:1
- 7.2 battery & Charger
- 2-channel Radio Gear