Tamiya Steering Assist Unit TGU-01 Gyro For F104 #54417 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Price: USD$68.90
You Save: $17.00 (20%)
Buy this item and earn 69 points valued at USD$0.28.
Tamiya Steering Assist Unit TGU-01 For F104, RM-01, M-06 #54417
This compact, lightweight unit is equipped with a gyro sensor system and when it detects the car beginning to slide, it quickly applies counter steering to prevent spins and maintain the car's stability. This is especially helpful when driving rear-wheel drive cars, such as the F104 and RM-01 chassis machines, or driving on slippery track surfaces. The counter steering range can be adjusted and sensitivity may also be adjusted by your transmitter when a 3-channel R/C system is used.
Note: Gyro systems are banned from use in organized competition in the United States from leading sanctioning organizations. It is also banned for use in the Tamiya Championship Series. The item is recommended for hobbyists who are not racing in such events.
- For: Tamiya F104, RM-01, M-06
- Can also be used with M-05 chassis as well as touring cars such as TA05 and TA06 chassis.
- Gyro Type: MEMS Vibration Structure
- Operation Voltage: DC 4.0V-8.4V
- Current: 30mA (without servo)
- Operation Temperature: -10°C-45°C
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 20.5 x 11.0mm (excluding protrusions)
- Weight: 3.5g
- Tamiya Steering Assist Unit TGU-01 (1 pc)
- Screwdriver (1 pc)
- Receiver Cable (Black) (1 pc)
- Sensitivity Adjustment Cable (Red) *For 3-channel RC system (1 pc)
- Double-Sided Tape (2 pcs)
- Manual (1 pc)