Tamiya Raikiri TG10 Mk.2FZ Chassis 1/10 GP Kit #44052 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$389.00
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 389 points valued at USD$1.56.
Tamiya Raikiri TG10 Mk.2FZ Chassis 1/10 GP Kit #44052
Tamiya is committed to the promotion of glow-engine R/C racing, as underlined by the further development of the TG10-Mk.2 chassis.
The stylish included body is inspired by the 2014 Mini 4WD model Raikiri and designed by the same Japanese designer Kota Nezu.
The body is mounted on Tamiya's proven TG10 Mk.2 FZ chassis with the Tamiya FS-12FZ engine.
*Photos for reference only.
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: On-Road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Universal
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: Aluminum
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Slick
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: Aluminum & plastic
- Motor: Nitro glow engine
- Bearings: Shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber: Yes
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Fixed
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Yes
- Special feature 1: Chassis is powered by the FS-12FZ .12 engine (2.1cc).
- Special feature 2: Stylish and aerodynamic body takes design cues from the Mini 4WD kit Raikiri.
- Special feature 3: Double deck frame uses 3mm-thick duraluminum lower and resin upper decks.
- Special feature 4: FS-12FZ engine features sliding carburetor and is fitted with a highly efficient aluminum heat sink head.
- Special feature 5: Adjustable 2-speed transmission comes as standard and features a polycarbonate spur gear cover.
- Special feature 6: Reliable shaft-driven 4WD features ball bearings in the drivetrain to minimize power loss.
- Special feature 7: Geometry optimized for use with rubber tires. Ball connectors allow for swift setup changes.
- Special feature 8: The slim-line TM-8 muffler minimizes the potential for contact between chassis and body.
- Special feature 9: 75cc fuel tank includes special filter and offers up to 8 minutes of running time.
- Special feature 10: Instruction manual features guides on breaking-in, adjusting and maintaining the engine.
- TG10 Mk.2FZ Chassis Kit(1pc)
- Raikiri Body(1pc)
- Radio gear (Servo, Transmitter, Receiver
- Glow engine fuel, receiver battery pack, 2 servos
- Polycarbonate paint