Traxxas Bandit VXL 1/10 Brushless Buggy RTR w/ TSM TQi & iD Battery #24076-3 (Discountined)
Our Price: Price: USD$319.95
You Save: $285.05 (47%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 320 points valued at USD$1.28.
Traxxas Bandit VXL 1/10 Brushless Buggy RTR w/ TSM TQi & iD Battery #24076-3
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
The Bandit VXL expands the Extreme Sports Buggy Legacy with even more power than you ever thought possible. The addition of Traxxas Stability Management lets your Bandit VXL unleash all the power that is engineered into your off-road warrior. Arrow-straight acceleration and braking are now at your fingertips, by simply adjusting the Multi-Function Knob on your transmitter. Hit the throttle, brake true, and charge hard into the corners. The Bandit VXL is a low-slung, lightweight speed machine that's rocket fast on pavement and rips incredible roost off-road.
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into the Slash VXL by making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop. TSM acts as your on-board co-pilot in the vehicle that “feels” what the vehicle is doing and makes corrections for vehicle movements that you cannot even detect, well before the vehicle gets out of control.
Traxxas TSM gives you all the benefits modern electronic stabilization has to offer without intruding on your driving fun. Traxxas engineers developed superior tuning algorithms that run on high-speed, precision electronic components to create a system that works invisibly, in the background, without ever limiting your throttle. TSM can be fine tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas link app. The result is that you are driving faster, with more ease, and having more fun,with that fully connected feeling at the controls that you expect. In fact, you may not even realize how much TSM is helping you until you turn it off and test your driving skills without it!
*Photos for reference only.
- NEW Traxxas Stability Management™
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Bandit VXL reaches speeds in excess of 70mph!
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow.
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional TQi Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) to access full Traxxas Link app functionality
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Digital high-torque Traxxas 2075 waterproof steering servo
- Durable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Efficient Magnum 272™ steel-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential
- Updated heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Alias™ Step-Pin rear and Alias ribbed front tires offer superior off-road traction
- Alias tires include performance-tuned foam inserts and they come pre-glued on black-chrome 2.2" Tracer™ wheels
- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body is available in red, blue, black, and silver
- Bandit VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
- Length: 413mm
- Front Track: 250mm
- Rear Track: 250mm
- Weight: 1.36 kg
- Height (overall): 178mm
- Wheelbase: 286mm
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires (pre-glued): Alias™ Ribbed 2.2"
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): Alias™ Step-Pin 2.2"
- Front Wheels: 2.2" Black-Chome (Tracer™)
- Rear Wheels: .2" Black-Chome (Tracer™)
- Electronic Speed Control: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500 Brushless
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 7.97)
- Differential Type: Planetary Steel Gear
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Transmission: Magnum 272™
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Fiber-Composite
- Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
- Radio System (receiver): Traxxas Stability Management™ (#6533)
- Top-Speed: 70+mph
- Skill Level: 2
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 139mm x 47.5mm x 28mm
- Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell iD™ Battery (NiMH, 7-C hump)
- Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
- Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race® with Traxxas Stability Management
- TQi™ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Velineon® Brushless Power System
- 4-amp Fast Charger
- ProGraphix® Painted Body