Spektrum SRS4210 DSMR AVC Surface Receiver #SPMSRS4210 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$99.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 100 points valued at USD$0.40.
Spektrum SRS4210 DSMR AVC Surface Receiver #SPMSRS4210
This is the Spektrum SRS4210 DSMR AVC Surface Receiver. Now get stability control for ANY vehicle in your collection! You can have the stability control of AVC™ (Active Vehicle Control™) technology in any vehicle just by adding the SRS4210 receiver and binding it to an AVC compatible transmitter. AVC technology creates a more enjoyable driving experience by managing the vehicle’s driving characteristics and attitude. This translates into more control for you and a more manageable vehicle in all driving environments.
- 4-Channel DSMR receiver and AVC technology in a single, lightweight unit
- Fully adjustable - set the precise amount of stability you want on the fly
- Works with any RC car, truck, or buggy
- No complex setup required - just install, bind, and calibrate
- Compatible with all DSMR and DSM2™ surface transmitters
- Reliakote™ waterproof coating on the electronics
- Type: 4-channel DSMR stabilization receiver
- Channels: 2 with AVC active (4 with AVC disabled)
- Modulation: DSMR/DSM2
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Length: 1.43 in (36.3mm)
- Width: 0.96 in (24.4mm)
- Height: 0.51 in (13.0mm)
- Weight: 0.39 oz (10.9 g)
- Voltage Range: 3.5-9.6V
- Antenna Length: 8.27 in (210mm) coaxial
- Spektrum SRS4210 DSMR AVC Surface Receiver (1 pc)