Traxxas Slash 4X4 Brushless 1/10 RTR Short Course Truck w/On Board Audio, TSM, TQi & iD Battery #68086-21
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
This is the Traxxas Slash 4X4 Brushless 1/10 RTR Short Course Truck. This Slash 4X4 is loaded for performance and realism with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM), Traxxas On-Board Audio, and a low-CG chassis. Traxxas On-Board Audio delivers the full short course experience with the powerful and loud sound of a 900 horsepower engine ripping through the gears. While TSM and the Low CG chassis combine for next level speed and precision.
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into the Slash VXL by making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop. TSM acts as your on-board co-pilot in the vehicle that “feels” what the vehicle is doing and makes corrections for vehicle movements that you cannot even detect, well before the vehicle gets out of control.
Traxxas TSM gives you all the benefits modern electronic stabilization has to offer without intruding on your driving fun. Traxxas engineers developed superior tuning algorithms that run on high-speed, precision electronic components to create a system that works invisibly, in the background, without ever limiting your throttle. TSM can be fine tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas link app. The result is that you are driving faster, with more ease, and having more fun,with that fully connected feeling at the controls that you expect. In fact, you may not even realize how much TSM is helping you until you turn it off and test your driving skills without it!
On-Board Audio System
The On-Board Audio System uses sound that has been sampled from Traxxas team trucks, including the Traxxas Pro 4 short course truck driven by Traxxas' Mike Jenkins. The ON/OFF button and volume controls let you adjust the system settings, stealth mode to wide-open. The system uses a minimal amount of power from the battery so your runtime is not compromised. The intuitive sounds respond to throttle input from the transmitter. Cruise around or rip full-throttle to hear the difference in engine RPM. If you're stopped for more than 10 seconds, the engine will shut off. Just tap the throttle to hear the engine fire back up! Use the rocker switch on the included 3-channel transmitter to shift to "neutral" and hear the engine revving. Flip the switch, and launch back into racing.
*Photos for reference only.
- NEW Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- NEW Low-CG Chassis
- NEW Traxxas On-Board Audio System
- Traxxas 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Slash 4X4 reaches speeds in excess of 60mph!
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) for full Traxxas Link App capability Traxxas Link is designed for use with Android 4.4 and up or iOS 4.3 and later.
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Durable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Integrated Personal Transponder Mount
- Versatile battery compartment easily adapts to multiple styles of batteries; 6 or 7-cell NiMh battery packs and various configurations of Lithium Polymer packs are no problem for Slash 4X4
- Digital high-torque Traxxas #2075 waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Pre-glued all-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- ProGraphix® painted race replica bodies are available in Mike Jenkins Edition (Traxxas), Mark Jenkins Edition (Traxxas), Scott Douglas Edition (AMSOIL®) and Greg Adler Edition (4 Wheel Parts)
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Slash 4X4 is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
- Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
- Front Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
- Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 2.83 Inches (72mm)
- Weight: 90.37oz (2.562mm)
- Height (overall): 7.60 Inches (193mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.75 Inches (324mm)
- Top Speed: 35+mph stock. 60+mph With optional gearing and 3S LiPo battery (items sold separately).
- Skill Level: 1
- Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race® with Traxxas Stability Management
- Traxxas On-Board Audio
- Low CG Chassis
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Velineon® Brushless Power System
- 3000mAh 7-cell NiMH battery with iD
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Race Replica painted body.