Serpent (#400009) 1:10 Serpent S411-FF EP 2WD
Our Price: Low Price: USD$449.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 450 points valued at USD$1.80.
Serpent 1:10 Serpent S411-FF EP 2WD
Serpent 411 FF Front Wheel Drive FWD racing car, 1/10 scale 190mm. High end racing chassis for the FWD racing class. Kit-version. Wheels, tyres and electronics not included.
- The front section is machined from 7075 T6 aluminium which hold the front mounted motor securely and as low as possible for optimal center of gravity. The alumnium parts and carbon shocktower create a very strong assembly to stand the brute power of the motor and form a strong basis for the suspension.
- The 411 FF uses medium type suspension arms, c-hubs, uprights and steeringblocks. Optional ones in soft and hard version can be tried too. The front and rear uses machined aluminium suspension brackets for a super stabile and smooth drive. Shims are used to change wheelbase. The strong spring-steel pivotpins pivot on steel balls captured in the suspension brackets for supersmooth action.
- The 411 FF is fitted with the latest RCM Serpent shockabsorbers with coated alu shock-housing, stabile or-ring/shim package, rubber rembrames and precison made pistons.
- The long version flexible bodymounts suit the higher type bodies used in FWD racing. The 411 TC type bodymounts also fit the car as needed to use a lower bodyshell.
- Shocktowers front and rear in 2.5mm carbon fibre, with front 3 and rear 6 mounting holes for the shocks.
- Cemetrical high quality carbon fibre chassis in 2.25 mm material, lowered to mount the battery tape below the chassis and carbon fibre flex top-deck in 2mm. The Lipo pack is held in place with nylon brackets front and rear, and to the side as well. The alu steering-servo mounts allow installing most commonly used servo's.
- Ball raced dual axis steering system in durable aluminium with adjustable ackermann through shims.
- The compact and light front gear-differential is powered through 2 smaller central gears, which connect to the spur / motorgear.
- The front spring-steel CVD driveshafts are very durable and light. Same material is in use for the wheel-axles as well. The hex wheel-adaptors are made of durable and light aluminium.
- Front and rear wire-type anti-roll bars. The anti-roll bars are pefectly centered and hold in place with nylon holders in the corrrect size. The anti-roll bars connect to a pivotball on the suspension arm. The length of this can be adjusted easily from the bottom with a hextool.
- The 411-FF kit comes as racing chassis and does not include electronics, tyres/wheels, body or radio. The kit comes in a strong compact carton box with parts packed in nylon bags per assembly step, as indicated in the full color manual. 2 pcs of body decal-sheet are included as well.
- Class: 1/10 scale electric onroad front wheel drive
- Purpose: Racing, competition level
- Chassis: 2.5mm carbon fibre, and carbon top-deck
- Suspension: independent suspension with medium type arms
- Rear axle: none
- Front axle: front wheel drive, spring steel cvd
- Drive system: front, with gear differential
- Shock absorbers: membrame type with coated alu shockhousing
- Ball-bearings: high speed lightweight stainless steel bearings
- Wheel base: 254mm +/- 4mm
- Track-width front: 189mm
- Track-width rear: 189mm
- Adjustability: caster, camber, wheelbase, roll centers, ride height, track-width
- Serpent 1:10 Serpent S411-FF EP 2WD