Buy this item and earn 80 points valued at USD$0.32.
Thank you for purchasing your new DSSS Module and Receiver. The DSSS Module and Receiver are to be used in a SANWA M8, M11, Super EXZES and Super EXZES Plus. DO NOT try to use the DSSS Module or Receiver in any other radio system. Please read this manual completely before installing and or using it. Always keep this manual to use as a reference.
BINDING (RECEIVER to TRANSMITTER)
After installing the DSSS Receiver and Module, you are now ready to Bind them together. Binding is the proses that will match the DSSS Receiver to the DSSS module electronically as a match set. You can Bind additional SANWA DSSS
Receivers to your DSSS Module to operate many other cars, trucks and or boats.
Throttle Fail Safe is a feature that will move the throttle servo to a preset position that you set. If no user preset is added, the Fail Safe will set it-self to the neutral throttle position.
1. Turn the power switch to the ON position on the Transmitter.
The DSSS Module LED will turn on after 6 seconds.
2. Depress and hold the DSSS Receiver Binding button.
3. Turn the power switch to the ON position in the DSSS Receiver and continue holding the Binding button.
The DSSS Receiver LED will flash solely.
4. Release the Binding button on the DSSS Receiver after 2 seconds.
5. Depress and hold the Binding button on the transmitter until the LED on the DSSS Receiver flashes rapidly
6. Binding is now complete. Both DSSS module and Receiver LED will now stay on.
7. Operate on the controls to confirm.
THROTTLI FAIL SAFE
After binding of the DSSS Module and Receiver, you can set the Throttle Fail Safe feature.
1.Turn the power switch to the ON position on the transmitter. Confirm DSSS module LED is on.
2. Turn the power switch to the ON position on the DSSS Receiver. Confirm DSSS Receiver LED is on.
3. Move controls to confirm connection between transmitter and receiver.
4. Move throttle lever to your desired Fail Safe position and hold. NOTE: If the throttle lever is left in the neutral position, Fail Safe will be set at the position.
5. Depress the binding button on the DSSS Receiver for 4 seconds. LED will flash slow.
6. Release the throttle lever after the receiver LED starts to flash rapidly.
7. Confirm that the Throttle Fail Safe is working properly by turning the transmitter power switch back on to confirm full control.
You must rebind and reset Throttle Fail Safe on the DSSS Receiver when:
1.You change your M11 from (2 to 4) or (4 to 2) channels.
2. Install your DSSS Module from a M11 to M8 or M8 to M11.
Your SANWA DSSS Module and DSSS Receiver are warranted for the period of one year from the original date of purchase. When in need of any warranty request, send the item to the address below with a detailed note stating the problem you are having and with a copy of the original sales receipt. Any modifying or abuse of the product will void any warranty. The DSSS Module and DSSS Receiver are not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under any warranty.