Sanwa Aquila6 4WD 2.4Ghz FH1 6 Channels Transmitter w/ RX71E For RC Truck Crawler 101A30781A #Aquila-6
Our Price: Low Price: USD$168.00
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 168 points valued at USD$0.67.
Sanwa Aquila6 4WD 2.4Ghz FH1 6 Channels Transmitter w/ RX71E For RC Truck Crawler #Aquila-6
The Aquila 6 Crawler Edition is an advanced 2.4GHz Digital Proportional 6-Channel radio with a unique style and proven 2.4GHz system. The Aquila features Airtronics' proven, rock-solid and reliable 2.4GHz FH1 frequency-hopping transmission scheme. It's true frequency-hopping that provides a superior signal for safe and secure feel. With both sticks being centered with spring tension, this system easily installs in any 1/14 scale tractor, 1/16 tank, or any other vehicle that requires multiple channels with an easy to use menu and comfortable ergonomics.
Aquila-6 4WD is shaped to provide the most amount of comfort to the user. Have utter control your trailer, truck and tank model with this 2.4 GHz 6ch transmitter with low latency times.
The Aquila 6 Crawler is awesome for any other surface product as well. The radio comes with various shift plates for tractor trucks, various mixing menu's for multiple servos and power systems, and an easy to follow menu that helps you navigate through through the radio to customize your vehicle just the way you want it.
- 2.4 GHz spread spectrum
- 64 x 128 dot LCD
- Range check mode
- Model memory (10 models)
- Trainer system (SD series)
- Direct model selection
- Digital trims
- Failsafe (radio)
- Low battery alarm
- Model name (8 characters)
- C-MIX (2 lines)
- Output Power: 100mW
- Transmitter Operating Voltage Range: 6.7-9.6v
- Weight with Batteries: 26.45oz (750gr)
- Frequency/Modulation Type: 2.4GHz/FHSS-1
- Receiver Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8-6.6v
- Aquila 6 6-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-1 Transmitter (1 pc)
- RX71E 7-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-1 Receiver (1 pc)
- On/Off Switch (1 pc)
- 6 Cell Dry-Cell Transmitter Battery Holder (1pc)
- Shift Plates (3pcs)
- User's Guide
- 6 'AA' Batteries for the Transmitter
- Receiver Battery/Power Source. (Note: Nominal Input Voltage is 4.8v ~ 6.6v, therefore, the receiver may be powered using a 4 Cell or 5 Cell Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery pack or a 2S Li-Fe/A123 Battery Pack.)
DO NOT USE A 2S Li-Po!
- Analog or Digital servos can be used.