Sanwa 2.4Ghz FHSS-4 4Channels (#M12-2.4G) w/ receiver RX-471 X1 & Yeah Racing Transmitter Bag (#YA-0291) #CB0613 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$582.00
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 582 points valued at USD$2.33.
Sanwa 2.4Ghz FHSS-4 4Channels (#M12-2.4G) w/ receiver & Yeah Racing Transmitter Bag (#YA-0291) #CB0613
Sanwa 2.4Ghz FHSS-4 4Channels Transmitter set with receiver #M12
As the saying goes time is money, M12 responds almost "Zero-Latency" which human being has ever sensed before.Extremely high response which exceed the former radios. Driving comfotable with no stress.Customable setting allows drivers to change their driving condition instantly. Racing Mode Setting (Able to record D/R, Trim, Curve record. Drivers easily change their setting depends on their driving condition by single touch.) Weight Reduction Succeeded in weight reduction by changing internal structure. Fullfilling logger and PC link functions. Drivers be able to keeping track of telemetry data recorded from throttle and steering operation. Enables to access the PC with exclusive cable.
- For: Sanwa 2.4GHz FHSS-2, FHSS-3 and FHSS-4 car receivers: RX-371, RX-442FS, RX-451, RX-451R.RX-461,RX-462,RX-471
- Car Type Select : 10 Categories
- Racing Mode: Able to change driving status in a single touch
- Logger: Able to send your data to the PC
- Monitoring: Share data with your friend's Transmitter
- PC Link: Able to read and write your data to the PC
- Dual Steering: Able to set your rudder angle individually
- Best Fit Setting: Able to set your best condition
- Curve Setting: Able to fine adjust 9/18 point curve
- LCD Display: 128×256 full dot LCD display
- Custom Menu: User friendly Menu structure
- Output Power: 100mW
- Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8-7.4v
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0-9.0v
- Dry Weight: 20.8oz (590g)
- Frequency: 2.4GHz FHSS
- Modulation Type: FH2, FH3, FH3F, FH4T, FH4FT (User Selectable)
- M12 FH4T Digital High-Response Telemetry Transmitter (1 pc)
- RX-471 Super Response Receiver (1 pc)
- On/Off Switch (1 pc)
- Optional Rubber Grips (Large and Small)
- Optional Larger Diameter Steering Wheel
- Optional Steering Wheel Angle Plates (Right and Left)
- Optional Steering Wheel Offset Plate
- Optional Steering Wheel Springs (Soft and Hard)
- Optional Throttle Trigger Angle Brackets (Thin and Thick)
- Receiver Dust Boot Covers (1 pc)
- Transmitter Wrist Strap Mount
- 4 'AA' Batteries for the Transmitter
- Please be aware that analog servo could not be activated under SHR,SSR mode. To prevent risks of trouble, do not use analog servo under SHR,SSR mode.
- Digital servos（SRG, Digital ERG, SDX) can be activated under either NOR or SHR mode.
- SSR mode only activates on SRG series.
Yeah Racing Transmitter Bag For Sanwa M12
The transmitter is one of the most important items in RC equipment; it deserves extra care and protection. Yeah Racing Transmitter Bag for Sanwa M12 (#YA-0291-M12) is designed to offer high level protection to the transmitter. It is made of light weight Nylon materials, designed exclusively for Sanwa M12. The bags are rigid to prevent it from being crushed.
- Perfect fit for the transmitter- Sanwa M12
- Comfortable handle
- High-quality, light weight materials
- Durable, rigid material to prevent the bag from being crushed.
Protect your equipment with Yeah Racing’s Transmitter Bag!
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Black