Serpent S411 1/10 190mm Sport Touring Car Kit #400006 (FREE SHIP)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$187.00
Buy this item and earn 187 points valued at USD$0.75.
Serpent S411 1/10 190mm Sport Touring Car Kit #400006
*Photos for reference only.
- Chassis- Supernarrow, symmetrical , durable black glass-fibre chassisplate with optimised flex design, countersunk holes, central section holes all perfectly in center, pockets for geardiff, spool and spur.
- Topdeck- Durable black glass-fibre topdeck with optimised flex design.Battery-mount brackets and Lipo-holders. Easy to use nylon batter tape holder, which allow the battery tape to run over instead of under the chassis. The holders can be reversed for other battery position. The Lipoholders will securely keep the Lipo in place, also at hard impact.
- Servo-mount- The servo is mounteded on a seperate plate, so flex is less influenced.
- Shocktower front- Black glass fibre shocktower with 3 upper shock mounting holes to choose from . Holes for an extra central bodypost are already made as well.
- Front bracket- Machined alumnium front brackets, with belt tension adjusting through excenters. Suspension brackets in durable nylon.
- Front suspension- Durable lower front wishbones connected to the inner brackets with strong steel pivot pins. An anti-roll bar system can be mounted as option.
- C-hub / steeringblock- The c-hub type front system creates a super precise steering feeling with great feedback, and strong wheelguidance without chatter.
- Shocktower rear - Black glass fibre shocktower with 4 upper shock mounting holes to choose from . The rear bodyposts are mounted to the top of the rear shocktower.
- Rear bracket- Machined alumnium rear brackets, with belt tension adjusting through excenters. Suspension brackets in durable nylon with 3.0 RR RR and split type 0.0 blocks RR FR
- Rear suspension- Durable lower rear wishbones connected to the inner brackets with strong steel pivot pins. An anti-roll bar system can be mounted as option.
- Rear upright- Strong rear uprights with 2 upper positions, for perfect guidance of the rear wheels.
- Motormount- Machined aluminium motormount / middle shaft support.
- Middle shaft- Ballraced middle shaft with 2 small pully’s and the main Serpent spur gear.
- Bumper- Large foam front bumper captured by a upper and lower nylon bumper
- Bodymount- Front bodymount is mounted trhrough the front bumper, and the rear ones are seated on the shocktower. Multiple bodyposiiton holes to choose from.
- Gear-diff- Very compact ballraced geardifferential in the rear, with steel gears and axles for durablity. Supersmooth.
- Spool- Front nylon lightweight spool with screw mounted front gearpully
- Transmission / belts / pullies- Smooth low friction fine pitch belts combined with optimised nylon pullys
- Driveshaft / wheelhex / wheelaxle- Steel driveshafts, combined with ballraced wheelaxles and nylon wheel-hex adaptors
- Steering system- Steering system with optimised ackermann for neutral steering-feeling.
- Shockabsorbers- Latest type RCM competition shockabsorbers with membrames and checked colorcoded race springs.
- Ball-bearings- Fully ballraced with oiled high speed sealed stainless steel bearings.
- Manual and decals: Full color assembly manual which shows clearly all assembly steps, has all exploded views for easy parts-finding and detailed list with spare parts and optionals. Decal-sheet with Serpent and 411 logo’s are included as well.
- Packing- The 411 Sport comes in a strong small carton box with full color printing.
- Optionals / upgrading- The Serpent 411 Sport is based on the high end race version of the 411. All parts from the 411 race-version and also all optionals, alsof fit the 411 Sport. This allows you to upgrade your 411 Sport to a higher level race spec step by step, with the parts you select. The 411 Sport parts manual shows those parts, and you can find them in the optionals section of the 411 Sport as well.
- Class: 1/10th scale 190mm Electric
- Purpose: 190mm touring car
- Chassis: 2.5mm glass fibre, CNC machined
- Suspension: Front C-Hub suspension system
- Rear axle: Rear gear- differential
- Front axle: Front nylon spool
- Drive system: 4wd through 2 kevlar reinforced timing belts
- Shock absorbers: RCM shock absorbers
- Wheel base: 254mm +/- 4mm
- Track-width front: 190mm /- 6mm
- Track-width rear: 190mm /- 6mm
- Adjustability: Camber, Caster, Up-Down-stops, Toe-in, width & Roll centres
- Wheels: Outer Diameter (mm), Width (mm), Offset in Front and Rear (mm)
- Instructions: Full colour instruction manual, reference guide
- Not included: Motor, battery, speed Controller, tires, body, radio equipment
- Serpent S411 1/10 190mm Sport Touring Car Kit (1 Set)
- Speed Controller
- Tires and Wheels
- Radio equipment