Speed Passion Reventon Pro 1.1 Ex Brushless ESC w/ Fan 1 cell for RC Car Black
High power systems for RC models can be very dangerous. Users should read this manual carefully. Speed Passion has no control over the correct use, installation, application, or maintenance of our products. No liability shall be assumed not accepted for any damages, losses or costs resulting from the use of the product. Any claims arising from the failure of the ESC, malfunctioning etc. will be denied. Speed Passion assumes no liability for personal injury or consequential damages resulting from our products or our workmanship. As far as is legally permitted, the obligation to compensation is limited to the invoiced amount of the affected product.
- For: 1:10 Scale On Road / Off Road RC Car.
- Color: Black
- Compatible with all sensored and sensorless brushless motors.
- Built in ESC enhancement feature will allow users to update to the latest DRRS Version 3.0 software and any future software developments.
- New "Reventon - Dynamic Sensor Technology Series" feature. State of the art, new development in software will give users maximum efficiency along with a wide power band for consistent performance and maximum power output!
- Proportional ABS brake function with 11 steps of brake adjustment. 9 steps of Auto drag-brake adjustment.
- New Digital Racing Response modes Version 3.0 (From Level 1 - Smooth to Level 9 - Aggressive) "Digital Racing Response System – DRRS3.0" (note 1). Fully upgradeable for different modes and levels of tuning.
- Multiple safety protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection for lithium batteries / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- New "Dynamic Multi Timing System - DMTS" To maximize motor and ESC performance, the Reventon ESC has a special 8 mode adjustment system designed for any brand of brushless motor.
- 4 running modes (Forward with brake "No Reverse", Forward with reverse after “FULL Stop”, Forward with reverse and Forward/reverse with brake) (note 2) .
- Four buttons for easy programming. Compatible with pocket-sized USB SMART ESC program unit.
- Continuous/Burst Current: 140A / 960A
- Resistance: 0.0003 ohm
- Brushless Motor Limit: Max ≧ 3.5T (note 3)
- Battery(note 5):
- For 3-6 Cell Ni-xx (NiMh or NiCd) or 1-2 Cell Lipo: Use the standard fan supplied with the ESC; (note 4)
- BEC Output: 6.0V / BEC 3A
- ESC Type: Sensored /Sensorless
- Motor Type: Sensorless or Sensored brushless motor
- Dimension: 35mm (L) x 35mm (W) x 20mm (H)
- Weight: 40g (Without cooling fan and wires)
- ESC Fan: 30mm
- Supports Smart LCD program card for program setting: Yes
- Supports 2.4G handset for program setting: Yes (optional 2.4G handset programmer sold separately)
- Battery voltage display (note 6,8): Yes
- Temperature display (note 7,8): Yes
- Racing Profile setting: Yes
- Note 1: For Reventon Version, New Digital Racing Respond System (From Level 1 - smooth to Level 9 - aggressive) "Digital Racing Response System – DRRS3.0".
- Note 2: Running mode item settings will vary according to different racing profiles. (Refer to manual page 3 Table 1)
- Note 3: The brushless motor limit is tested under the following conditions:
- a) The input is a 2 cell Li-Po battery;
- b) The ESC is equipped with a fan.
- Note 4: The voltage of fan socket on the ESC is not equal to the voltage of the battery. It is supplied by a regulator, and the socket is output +6V.
- Note 5: For brushless motors, the ESC supports up to 8 cell NiMh/NiCd (or 2 cells Li-Po) input.
- Note 6: The display of battery voltage is for reference only.
- Note 7: The display of temperature is for reference only.
- Note 8: LCD program card, Bluetooth module, or Wi-Fi module are required to display the temperature and the battery voltage of the ESC
- Speed Passion Reventon Pro 1.1 EX Brushless ESC (1 pc)
- Low-Profile 30mm High Speed Fan (1 pc)
- Wire (1 Set)
- Manual (1 pc)