Speed Passion Reventon Pro 1.1 Brushless ESC w/ MMM 21.5R 540 Motor #CB0656
- Speed Passion Reventon Pro 1.1 Brushless ESC with Fan for 1/10 On Off Road (Metal Black Silver) #SP000739
- Speed Passion Competition MMM Series 21.5R 540 Brushless Motor #SP000040
Speed Passion Reventon Pro 1.1 Brushless ESC with Fan for 1/10 On Off Road (Metal Black Silver) #SP000739
REVENTON PRO - Professional level competition brushless ESC. Designed by Speed Passionís engineers with new patented technology, the REVENTON PRO is the best choice for the top level competition ESC.
The REVENTON PRO ESC features an all new, in-house designed, 140A unit that out powers the competition in power delivery and smoothness. The unique INTERCOOLER design allows the REVENTON PRO ESC to run 20% cooler in temperature compared to previous models. The ESC keeps itís cool even when pushed to the extreme in racing conditions ranging from full power boosted modified to no timing racing. The brand new ground up design features a full aluminum body case which provides maximum surface area to dissipate heat from the ESC. The full aluminum body construction combined with the INTERCOOLER design provides extreme power delivery to the motor with overall increased performance compared to previous models.
The onboard switch unit along with built in LED light makes it easy to identify software profiles when they are installed. No more external wired switches means racers no longer need to worry about switch placement and finding room on todayís high performance racing chassisí.
The Speed Passion REVENTON PRO ESC can be easily updated, adjusted, programmed via racersí iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Android based smartphones and tablets will also be supported and plans for Microsoft Windows Mobile device support will follow. Optional Windows PC interface (Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7) will also be available to adjust ESC settings. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology will be used to allow racers to save their ESC setting wirelessly from the ESC to their smartphones, tablets, or directly to a PC. The REVENTON's intuitive interface will allow racers to share profiles and download ESC settings directly from the Speed Passion website. This allows racers to download the most up to date top performance settings from Speed Passionís top factory drivers settings right off of Speed Passionís website. (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection modules are optional and are not included with the REVENTON series ESCís).
- For: 1/10 Scale On Road / Off Road RC Car.
- Color: Metal Black Silver
- Compatible with all sensored and sensorless brushless motors.
- Built in ESC enhancement feature will allow users to update to the latest DRRS Version 3.0 software and any future software developments.
- New "Reventon - Dynamic Sensor Technology Series" feature. State of the art, new development in software will give users maximum efficiency along with a wide power band for consistent performance and maximum power output!
- Proportional ABS brake function with 11 steps of brake adjustment. 9 steps of Auto drag-brake adjustment.
- New Digital Racing Response modes Version 3.0 (From Level 1 - Smooth to Level 9 - Aggressive) "Digital Racing Response System Ė DRRS3.0" (note 1). Fully upgradeable for different modes and levels of tuning.
- Multiple safety protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection for lithium batteries / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- New "Dynamic Multi Timing System - DMTS" To maximize motor and ESC performance, the Reventon ESC has a special 8 mode adjustment system designed for any brand of brushless motor.
- 4 running modes (Forward with brake "No Reverse", Forward with reverse after ďFULL StopĒ, Forward with reverse and Forward/reverse with brake) (note 2) .
- Four buttons for easy programming. Compatible with pocket-sized USB SMART ESC program unit.
- Continuous/Burst Current: 140A / 960A
- Resistance: 0.0003 ohm
- Brushless Motor Limit: Max ≧ 3.5T (note 3)
- Battery(note 5): 4-8 Cell Ni-xx (NiMh or NiCd) or 2 Cell Li-Po / 2 Cell Li-Fe
- For 4-6 Cell Ni-xx or 2s Lipo: Use the standard fan supplied with the ESC;
- For 7-8 Cell Ni-xx: The included ESC fan is not compatible with high voltage. ESC fan must be replaced with a high voltage fan or connect the fan to the receiver port (+6V). (note 4)
- BEC Output: 6.0V / BEC 3A
- ESC Type: Sensored /Sensorless
- Motor Type: Sensorless or Sensored brushless motor
- Dimension: 40mm (L) x 35mm (W) x 20mm ( H)
- Weight: 40g (Without cooling fan and wires)
- ESC Fan: 30mm
- Supports Smart LCD program card for program setting: Yes
- Supports 2.4G handset for program setting: Yes (optional 2.4G handset programmer sold separately)
- Supports Bluetooth module setting (note 6) : Yes (optional Bluetooth module sold separately)
- Supports Wi-Fi Module software setting (note 7): Yes (optional Wi-Fi module sold separately)
- Battery voltage display (note 8,10): Yes
- Temperature display (note 9,10): Yes
- Racing Profile setting: Yes
- Note 1: For Reventon Pro 1.1 version, New Digital Racing Respond System (From Level 1 - smooth to Level 9 - aggressive) "Digital Racing Response System Ė DRRS3.0".
- Note 2: Running mode item settings will vary according to different racing profiles. (Refer to manual page 3 Table 1)
- Note 3: The brushless motor limit is tested under the following conditions:
- a) The input is a 2 cell Li-Po battery;
- b) The ESC is equipped with a fan.
- Note 4: The voltage of fan socket on the ESC is not equal to the voltage of the battery. It is supplied by a regulator, and the socket is output +6V.
- Note 5: For brushless motors, the ESC supports up to 8 cell NiMh/NiCd (or 2 cells Li-Po) input.
- Note 6: For Reventon Pro 1.1 version, the ESC supports the Bluetooth module. The user can modify the ESC settings by using an Android phone / Tablet, "Android OS2.2"★. Furthermore, users can download the latest firmware and updates for the ESC using the module.
- Note 7: For Reventon Pro 1.1 version, the ESC supports the Wi-Fi module. The user can modify the ESC settings by using an iPhone / iPad / iPod touch, "iOS 4.1"★. Furthermore, users can download the latest firmware and updates for the ESC using the module.
- Note 8: The display of battery voltage is for reference only.
- Note 9: The display of temperature is for reference only.
- Note 10: LCD program card, Bluetooth module, or Wi-Fi module are required to display the temperature and the battery voltage of the ESC
- Speed Passion Reventon Pro 1.1 Brushless ESC (1 pc)
- Low-Profile 30mm High Speed Fan (1 pc)
- Smart LCD Program Card (1 pc)
- Wire (1 Set)
- Manual (1 pc)
Speed Passion Competition MMM Series 21.5R 540 Brushless Motor #SP000040
This is the Speed Passion Competition MMM Series 21.5R 540 Brushless Motor.
- Totally redesigned motor front plate and rear motor end bell. Totally new design and stronger material motor front plate and rear end bell ready for the most extreme condition.
- The new and reinforced timing sensor unit. This new and improved sensor unit provide a stronger sensor holding capability to withhold the most extreme racing condition and can improve reliability.
- New higher motor timing - 11 to 20 degrees (standard). New on MMM series is the advanced timing unit sensor (in degrees, 11-20 degrees, standard). Multiple timing sensor units (in different degrees of timing) are available for wide choice of adjustability to meet all the racing need. Different timing range will be separated by different color coded sensor unit.
- Totally redesigned Stator. This new stator from the MMM series will improve the power band output by the overall 10% over the standard V3 Competition series motor.
- 5 grams lighter than the regular V3.0 competition motor series. Using lighter material but without losing strength. Hard coated material with laser engraved motor prints, matting with gun metal finish gives the MMM series a World Champion looks from the outside. Quick and reliable bullet plugs connection is still the signature design on the MMM series motor.
- Design: Sensored
- Size: 540
- Turns: 21.5T
- Speed Passion Competition MMM Series 21.5R 540 Brushless Motor (1 pc)