**REDEEM Xray XB8E 2015 Specs LUXURY 1/8 Electric Off-Road Car 350152 For Order OVER USD100 #REDEEM-XMAS13
For any items with total order amount over US$100, customers are entitled to redeem this item with a Special Discount!
Terms and conditions:
- To redeem the items with special discount, customers need to add the corresponding item into cart.
- The order amount refers to the merchandise amount which excludes the amount of the items with special discount, shipping fee is not applicable.
- Customers can only redeem One Unit per order over USD100.
- Offers are available on first-come-first-served basis and while stock last.
- rcMart reserves the right to update or change the Terms at any time.
Juraj Hudy and the XRAY Engineering and Racing Teams have designed the all-new XB8 platform as a departure from the conventional off-road concept platform, and to reset the standards for performance, reliability & handling. From the all-new unique XRAY pivot ball suspension XPBS™, XRAY’s own Multi-Flex™ adjustment system, superior weight balance and weight distribution, through to the all-new big-bore high-efficiency shocks, the XB8 is the finest innovative engineering ideas transformed into a pure luxury race car.
Building on the heritage of quality, performance, and support evidenced by multiple Car of the Year awards, Viewer’s Choice awards, and countless victories at racetracks around the world (including the prestigious European Championship title), the XB8 is what you would expect of an XRAY car – a premium, professional, high-competition model racing car for the most demanding racers, developed and designed with attention to the smallest details.
Manufactured from premium European materials, machined using state-of-the-art Swiss and German, and backed by premium service & support, the XB8 is typical XRAY: a luxury masterpiece of engineering.
There is no other 1/8 off-road car that had such an incredibly outstanding prototype debut than the new XB8. Reno Savoya & Martin Bayer brought the very first prototype to its first official race – no less than the European Championship – and went on to give one of the most thrilling main final races in EC history. After leading the main final, Reno Savoya finished only 0.7sec behind the winner, with Martin Bayer finishing in a very close 3rd place, making it a double podium finish and one of the most successful prototype debuts ever.
*Photos for reference only.
- XRAY Multi-Flex™
- Side Guards
- Chassis Weight Balance
- Radio Plate
- Pivot Ball Suspension
- Suspension Concept
- I.S.S.™ Suspension Holders
- SFA™ Graphite Stiffeners
- Radio Batteries:
- Steering Blocks
- Rear Uprights
- Suspension Additional Weights
- Front Upper Suspension
- Diff Bulkheads
- HUDY Spring Steel™ Turnbuckles
- Alu Hex Hubs
- Drive Shafts
- Diff Outdrives
- Diff Gears & Drivetrain Ratio
- High-Torque Clutch
- Shock Towers
- Shock Absorbers
- Dual-Arm Steering System
- Chassis Braces
- Center Differential Access
- Brake System
- Fuel Tank
- Anti-Roll Bars
- Air Filter
- Adjustment Possibilities
- Length: 503.5mm
- Chassis length: 402mm
- Wheelbase: 322~328mm
- Width: 310mm
- Weight: 2050g
- Approximate running weight: 3350g
- Chassis: 3 mm CNC-machined Swiss 7075 T6 hardcoated aluminum
- Radio tray: Composite 1-piece
- Central diff upper deck: Composite
- Braces: Composite braces (front / rear)
- Suspension: XPBS™ fully adjustable suspension
- Rear suspension: Lower H-arm with adjustable upper camber link A arms
- Front suspension: Zero Kingpin suspension ball suspension , 14° kingpin plate
- Rear upright: Composite with dual arm mounting and 2 lower roll center positions and upper aluminum plate with 4 upper roll center positions and adjustable roll center height with adjustable shims
- Shocks: Big-bore shocks with various shock pistons featuring Delrin pistons
- Shock towers: Front 4.0mm graphite, rear 3.5mm graphite
- Type: Full-time shaft-drive 4WD with center differential
- Primary: Steel spur gear / clutchbell
- Drive shafts: HUDY Spring Steel™ CVD drive shafts
- Central shafts: HUDY Spring Steel™ CVD drive shafts
- Differentials: Sealed, 6 gear, silicone-filled
- Clutch: Aluminum 3-shoe
- Bearings: Rubber-sealed
- Pinion: 14T front / rear
- Crown gear: 46T front / rear
- Clutchbell: 13T
- Spur gear: 46T
Body, Tires, Wheels & Misc
- Body: XRAY XB9 low-downforce body
- Fuel tank: 123cc capacity with capacity-adjustment segments, with hypertonic tank lid and internal stone-type floating filter
- Standard Adjustment: Camber, caster, toe-in, wheelbase, kick-up, anti-squat, lower & upper roll centers, kingpin, Ackermann, bump steer, Multi-Flex, weight balance
- Receiver battery
- Start box
- Glow heater
- Universal tool for all nuts and turnbuckles
- Set-up book