rcMart SUPER COMBO XTRA SPEED Microprocessor 6A-50W Balance charger w/ Yeah Racing 7.4V 3200mAh 20C Lipo Battery #CB0594
- Xtra Speed Microprocessor controlled high performance rapid 6A-50W Balance charger/discharger (AC/DC) #XS-35392 (1 pc)
- Yeah Racing (#LP-0032) Li-Po Racing Battery Pack 7.4V 3200mAh 20C
Xtra Speed Microprocessor controlled high performance rapid 6A-50W Balance charger/discharger (AC/DC) #XS-35392
Xtra Speed Microprocessor controlled high performance rapid 6A-50W Balance charger/discharger (AC/DC) #XS-35392 is a complete charging package for LiPo, LiOn, LiFe, NiMh, NiCd, Pb Batteries! This charger is AC/DC compatible so it can be plugged into a wall outlet using the included power supply or powered from your car battery out in the field. This machine can handle charging, discharging, balancing (LiPO/LiON/LiFE cells), cycling and much more. And your charge options will be saved in the charger so it is quick and easy to plug it in and start charging right away.
- Charges LiPo, LiON, LiFe (1S-6S cells) ; NiMh, NiCs (1-15 cells); Lead-Acid (2V-20V)
- Charging, Discharging, Cycling, Balancing (LiPO/LiION/LiFE cells) (1-5 cycles)
- Balance Port Built In (Balances 2S-6S Batteries) (Uses Align/E-Flite/CSRC style Balance Plug Port) (Thunder Power adapter available separately)
- Operating Voltage Range: AC100-240V / DC11.0-18.0V
- Charge Power: Max.50 Watts
- Discharger Power: Max.5 Watts
- Charge current range: 0.1-6.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.1-1.0A
- Cell Count: 1-15 NiCd/NiMh cells
- Cell Count: 1-6 LiPo/Lilon/LiFe cells
- Cell Count: 1-10 Lead-Acid cells (2V-20V)
- Current Drain for Balancing Lithium: 300mA
- Net Weight: 570g
- Dimensions: 135x148x45mm
- Xtra Speed Microprocessor controlled high performance rapid 6A-50W Balance charger/discharger (AC/DC) #XS-35392 (1set)
Li-Po Packing Pack
7.4V 3200mah 20C (Item No: LP-0032)
Good News for 1:10 RC Car fans!
Introducing you the new Li-Po battery released by
Yeah Racing, which is specially designed for
the 1:10 RC car
Discharge rate continuous: 20C (64AMP)
Sustain and Burst: 40C (128AMP) for 5 seconds
Compatible Models of LP-0032
Why go Li-Po?
Runtime up to 30% longer than traditional NiMH/NiCd (of the same capacity)
Weight up to 40% lighter than traditional NiMH/NiCd (of the same capacity)
Li-Po power delivery ensures maximum power throughout the discharge cycle
Less internal resistance offered by advanced cell fusion technology.
Less energy lost in form of heat makes a greater power output.
Complicated maintenance-free or conditioning-free.
Balancing port included
Compatibles 90% of 1/10 scale chassis with little or zero modification
Can be used and recharged unlimited times per session
Less cost over time as longer lifespan up to 10 times that of NiMH/NiCd
Sealed case makes perfect for tracks looking
On 31st, December 2008, ROAR (Remotely Operated Auto Racers) approved Yeah Racing 3200mAh Li-Po battery for ROAR competition, which means that the Yeah Racing 3200mAh Li-Po battery has passed all of the testing rules defined by ROAR in term of safety and performance standards.
Super Light, ~ 41% less than traditional battery
Use on Carbon Chassis ?? No problem!
Use on Tamiya Series?? Yup!
Car / Weight Checker not included in LP-0032
For your safety, please read the instruction before use.
Click the icon below to download.
In addition, please make sure that other series of Li-Po Battery Pack within the positive and negative sides or wires are certainly correct before using. You are welcome to inquire us about the subject.
Users should charge the battery within 0.5C rate for the first 8 to 10 sequences.
Subsequently, 1C rate charging is good to maintain the lifespan of battery.
Of course, users may use higher C rate to charge but it will affect the battery performance even life cycle is still short.
Therefore, we recommend all users should follow the above instruction of battery charging.