Sanwa M12 2.4Ghz FHSS-4 4Channels w/ Receiver RX-471 x2 #M12-471R2 w/ receiver & Yeah Racing Transmitter Bag #YA-0291 #CB0802
To save shipping cost, this item will not come with original box, but ship with Yeah Racing Transmitter Bag for Sanwa M12.
Best Value Offer! Buy and Save with Combo Package, Reduce shipping volume by 30%!
Sanwa M12 2.4Ghz FHSS-4 4Channels Transmitter Set with Receiver RX-471 x2 For RC Car #M12-471R2
As the saying goes time is money, M12 responds almost "Zero-Latency" which human being has ever sensed before.Extremely high response which exceed the former radios. Driving comfotable with no stress.Customable setting allows drivers to change their driving condition instantly. Racing Mode Setting (Able to record D/R, Trim, Curve record. Drivers easily change their setting depends on their driving condition by single touch.) Weight Reduction Succeeded in weight reduction by changing internal structure. Fullfilling logger and PC link functions. Drivers be able to keeping track of telemetry data recorded from throttle and steering operation. Enables to access the PC with exclusive cable.
- For: Sanwa 2.4GHz FHSS-2, FHSS-3 and FHSS-4 car receivers: RX-371, RX-442FS, RX-451, RX-451R.RX-461,RX-462,RX-471
- Car Type Select : 10 Categories
- Racing Mode: Able to change driving status in a single touch
- Logger: Able to send your data to the PC
- Monitoring: Share data with your friend's Transmitter
- PC Link: Able to read and write your data to the PC
- Dual Steering: Able to set your rudder angle individually
- Best Fit Setting: Able to set your best condition
- Curve Setting: Able to fine adjust 9/18 point curve
- LCD Display: 128×256 full dot LCD display
- Custom Menu: User friendly Menu structure
- Output Power: 100mW
- Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8-7.4v
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0-9.0v
- Dry Weight: 20.8oz (590g)
- Frequency: 2.4GHz FHSS
- Modulation Type: FH2, FH3, FH3F, FH4T, FH4FT (User Selectable)
- M12 FH4T Digital High-Response Telemetry Transmitter (1 pc)
- RX-471 Super Response Receiver (2 pc)
- On/Off Switch (1 pc)
- Optional Rubber Grips (Large and Small)
- Optional Larger Diameter Steering Wheel
- Optional Steering Wheel Angle Plates (Right and Left)
- Optional Steering Wheel Offset Plate
- Optional Steering Wheel Springs (Soft and Hard)
- Optional Throttle Trigger Angle Brackets (Thin and Thick)
- Receiver Dust Boot Covers (1 pc)
- Transmitter Wrist Strap Mount
- 4 'AA' Batteries for the Transmitter
- Please be aware that analog servo could not be activated under SHR,SSR mode. To prevent risks of trouble, do not use analog servo under SHR,SSR mode.
- Digital servos（SRG, Digital ERG, SDX) can be activated under either NOR or SHR mode.
- SSR mode only activates on SRG series.
- To achieve the best result, we strongly recommend to use the
FH4 receiver like RX-471/471WP/461/462.
The setting of modulation should be FH4T. * manual page 30.
- To get the best response, you should set the SERVO MODE to "SSR".
*Please note that "SSR" mode require to use SRG servos.
For ESC, plase set the servo mode of CH2 ( TH ) to SHR.
*Our new ESC "Super Vortex Zero" is able to handle SSR.
*Attention : You need to set the SERVO MODE before BIND* manual page 32.
- We recommend to set the "FEELING" parameter to "5S" ( Fastest repose ).
For your reference, the parameter of "0" allow you to feel similar response of M11X.
To get in to the extremely fast response of M12, you can start from " 0 " then
try to move to "5S" by your step.
If you feel " 5S " is too fast or too sensitive, we can recommend to use
"Speed" function rather than adjust by " Feeling ".
- Please set the TELEMETRY function to OFF in the Official race.
In general practice, you can use telemetry and it allows you to
know the battery voltage, RPM , Temperature on the car in real time.* manual page 31.
- SAFETY LINK function allows you to avoid the problem by driving the
car with different model setting. RX will only work when receive the signal
with memorized SAFETY LINK number when you did BIND.* manual page 31.
- You can re-adjust the CENTER and TRAVEL of Steering / Throttle / Lever by this
function. If you found the miss alignment on Steering / Throttle / Lever, please adjust
it by using this menu.* manual page 45.
Yeah Racing Transmitter Bag For Sanwa M12
The transmitter is one of the most important items in RC equipment; it deserves extra care and protection. Yeah Racing Transmitter Bag for Sanwa M12 (#YA-0291-M12) is designed to offer high level protection to the transmitter. It is made of light weight Nylon materials, designed exclusively for Sanwa M12. The bags are rigid to prevent it from being crushed.
- Perfect fit for the transmitter- Sanwa M12
- Comfortable handle
- High-quality, light weight materials
- Durable, rigid material to prevent the bag from being crushed.
Protect your equipment with Yeah Racing’s Transmitter Bag!
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Black
- Sanwa M12 2.4Ghz FHSS-4 4Channels Transmitter Set with Receiver RX-471 x2 #M12-471R2
- Yeah Racing Transmitter Bag For Sanwa M12 #YA-0291-M12