AKA Racing 1/10 RC BUGGY HANDLEBAR 2WD FRONT TIRE SUPER SOFT NO INSERTS/ 2pcs #13202V(Discountined)
Our Price: Price: USD$8.90
You Save: $3.09 (26%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 9 points valued at USD$0.04.
AKA Racing 1/10 RC BUGGY HANDLEBAR 2WD FRONT TIRE SUPER SOFT NO INSERTS/ 2pcs #13202V
This is a pair of two AKA Racing Handlebar 2.2 Front 2WD Buggy Tires. These tires do not include inserts. This indoor low-profile tread pattern features minimal tread height for speed, stability and traction on hard-packed surfaces. The leading and trailing edges of the treads have been rounded to minimize break-in time while AKA's proprietary compounds provide low tire wear. The Handlebar is available in Soft, Super-Soft, and the Clay compound.
Kyosho's Jared Tebo and Team Associated's Ryan Cavalieri put their stamp of approval on the Clay Compound Handlebars at the 2013 CRCRC Midwest Champs. They put in a combined effort of 4-TQ's and 4-1st place finishes in their first race on the Handlebar tires.
- For: 1/10 Buggy
- Material: Rubber
- Color: Black
- Not include foam inserts
- Red Insert (Soft): The red insert is designed to soak up the big bumps with its fluted I.D. while still holding its shape in the turns to increase corner speed and consistency.
- Tread Performance: Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production.
- Lifespan: The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
- Balance: Like AKA inserts and wheels, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it's a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances, ensuring the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- Mold Accuracy: AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.
- AKA Racing 1/10 RC BUGGY HANDLEBAR 2WD FRONT TIRE (2 pcs)