AKA Racing EVO Chain Link Pre-Mounted Rear Buggy Tires (Soft) 2 pcs Yellow For 1/10 RC BUGGY EVO #13124SRY(Discontinued)
Our Price: Price: USD$16.90
You Save: $3.09 (15%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 17 points valued at USD$0.07.
AKA Racing EVO Chain Link Pre-Mounted Rear Buggy Tires (Soft) 2 pcs Yellow For 1/10 RC BUGGY EVO #13124SRY
This is a pack of two AKA "EVO" Chain Link Pre-Mounted Rear Buggy Tires. The Chain Link features a bi-level, interlocking tread pattern that creates support for the tire's carcass and treads. This additional support leads to more consistent traction in the corners and provides great on-throttle stability. The Chain Link has a perfect balance of forward drive and side bite, making this a great tire for hard packed or blue groove tracks, indoors and out. Available in championship winning Clay, Super Soft, and Soft compound as tires with Red EVO inserts, pre mounted on yellow or white EVO wheels. As with all AKA tires, these are proudly designed and made in the USA.
- For: 1/10 RC BUGGY EVO
- Material: Rubber + Plastic
- Color: Yellow
- Red Insert (Soft): The red insert is designed to soak up the big bumps with its fluted I.D. while still holding its shape in the turns to increase corner speed and consistency
- Tread Performance: Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production
- Lifespan: The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality
- Balance: Like AKA inserts and wheels, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it''s a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to ensure the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance
- Mold Accuracy: AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available
- Assembly Quality: AKA Pre-Mounts are all hand assembled using AKA Premium tire glue and are double checked for adhesion quality. There is no doubt AKA has the best pre-mounts in the industry
- AKA Racing EVO Chain Link Pre-Mounted Rear Buggy Tires (Soft) Yellow For 1/10 RC BUGGY EVO (2 pcs)